Everything posted by standbyme
-
My Funperks Account Complaint
^Oh I know that...I just didn't purchase enough then.
-
My Funperks Account Complaint
How many of us purchased a season pass after FP was announced? If you are seriously asking, I purchased 2.
-
My Funperks Account Complaint
It was just a joke...or my attempt at one...I knew what you were actually saying.
-
My Funperks Account Complaint
I think I would fall over dead if I ever heard a park employee say "I'm sorry sir, you are only allowed to buy one Fast Lane pass per visit".
-
Magic Mike's Disappearance
I also try and do that when I want to ask a question on here!
-
Delirium Ride Cycle
But if it were toned down, would the "higher ups" tell the "regular" employees?! (Just playing devils-advocate....I do trust that you know what you are talking about.)
- Snack Lines
-
Your KI Gear
jandyb79/Josh, Thanks for taking the time to show off some of your treasures, you have some amazing items!
-
Your KI Gear
I love reading & seeing what everyone collects. I have not photographed them yet...but my favorite items that I have purchased at the park this year are the KI&MV green & blue train replicas. ($19.99 each in The Emporium) I love items that are unique to the park. When I talked to Mr. Helbig at Coasting For Kids he mentioned that a 40th Anniversary map was coming out in July...is it out yet?
-
My First Ever Trip to Cedar Point 7-30-2012
Who'd of thought that Cedar Point would have had a keychain with Beastie1980 on it. Thanks for the report!
-
Kings Island, Sunday July 29, 2012
It sounds like you had a VERY special day with your son...I am sure it was a day neither of you will ever forget!
-
KI 7/27/12
Riding Viking Fury in the rain sounds like a blast...it's those kind of "odder" things that stick with you your whole life. Thanks for the report!
-
Kings Dominion Trip Report
Thanks for the report...I thought the "Long Version" / "Short Version" option was funny!
-
KI 7-26-12 PTR
I always enjoy reading your trip reports...thanks for continuing to post them!
-
7-30-12 TR
Just curious, do you "anchor" your feet on the bottom of the car? If so you are absorbing/transferring all of the bumps and roughness throughout your body. It took me a long time to realize that I was making a ride worse by holding on...if I lifted my feet up, and had a slightly loose lapbar the ride was not bad at all. Thanks for the report!
-
7-28-12 My Final Trip for Summer
Because I live so far away I have never burned myself out on the park...but I can see that you could, my family took this year off from Disney because it was losing it's "magic" a little. Thanks for the report!
-
Kings Island 7-28-2012
( I will base my comment on the edited trip report that I read. ) Nice trip report...i'm glad you had a good time.
-
Kings Island selling "Beast Backstage Tours" for $25
Not even The Shadow?!
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Edited: I thought I might have stepped over the line of good taste...sorry.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
^Ask SoakCity...he loves to tell everyone how the magic is done!
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Rough as a ride, rough as a deck...Son of Beast can't win.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
You probably have privileges us "commoners" don't have!
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
One man's dream is another man's nightmare.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
And another Bosstone's song, "You Gotta Go" fits Son of Beast itself... "You gotta go, it's time for you to leave You've worn out your welcome It's time for you to go" Gotta love The Mighty Mighty Bosstones!
-
Do we NEED Fast Lane passes?
Yes the passes are available at the park.