Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CedarPointer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CedarPointer

  1. That'd be a good name for a pass valid at Knott's and CGA.
  2. Didn't Cedar Fair test biometrics and it didn't work out very well?
  3. Yes, they are. I believe the 1/2 off will be 1/2 off the full regular admission price (not the Haunt price), but it should still be valid.
  4. Are there really still schools where you don't have to enter through the office?
  5. Other source: http://cedarfair.com/ir/press_releases/index.cfm?current_root=15&mode=story&story_id=361
  6. I wish they'd just wall that area off. It looks kind of abandoned even though it's right in the middle of everything.
  7. The sales booth isn't part of the entrance building...
  8. KD does allow platinum passes to be renewed online now.
  9. The registers for food and merchandise show that prompt at the beginning of the transaction. Edit: I apologize, I was informed that apparently I'm not correct about this. Move along...
  10. Um, no. I doubt they'd remove popular rides because of easily fixable issues.
  11. Yeah, they know whether a ticket is used or not. If the computer says the ticket was used at 10:15 AM on October 20 at the third turnstile from the right, you're not getting in with it.
  12. General question for everyone: If you know you need to have your pass scanned to receive FUN Perks credit for a purchase, why don't you hand them the pass when you make your purchase instead of waiting until after and being upset that they didn't ask? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious...
  13. I think the website automatically renews it instead of making a new pass if your information matches your previous year's information, if that makes sense.
  14. The things that don't count towards FUN Perks are pretty clearly stated on the website: http://www.visitkingsisland.com/fun-perks-tips-help
  15. That's kind of dishonest.
  16. Sometimes the website doesn't reflect the fact that a reward was used, so it's still downloadable, but the system at the park would reject it if it were used again. It's just a glitch.
  17. Let's not forget everything housed in the front gate: turnstiles (obviously), a restaurant, two sets of restrooms, offices, two merchandise locations, and lockers. I doubt they're going to want to replace all that any time soon, especially since it's not likely that a new gate would be the massive hulk that the current one is.
  18. If you selected the "new passholder" option and it gave you a renewal, go to processing. They won't charge you the $15 replacement fee since it technically should have been a new pass.
  19. There is a renewal discount. Renewals were $95 in the spring this season. It's just that the fall discounted price is cheaper than the renewal price and you can't combine discounts.
  20. The free 2012 visit is offered simply so people won't wait until the last minute in 2013 to process. I always thought that was fairly obvious.
  21. Don't you have to be 13 to use Facebook?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.