Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CedarPointer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CedarPointer

  1. I suspect it might be more crowded this year because of all the people with regular season passes who are getting their last visit in before their pass expires.
  2. Um, yeah, if you don't have enough money, you can't order the food. Why should she be short on her register because you didn't give your kids enough money? Oh, and I doubt she held your children "hostage".
  3. They can't possibly catch every single person attempting to break the rules.
  4. If you got instant rewards, it counted.
  5. At Action Theater: "The use of electronic devices is prohibited. This includes cameras, cell phones, pagers, jet packs, and refrigerators."
  6. Knowing their system, I doubt it would allow you to combine both vouchers into one pass, but they would be able to be used on two separate passes.
  7. Well, that is what the video shows...
  8. Are they finally getting rid of the dated tournament tent look? I've never been able to find that out either way.
  9. When's the last time Cedar Fair hasn't leaked a new ride early?
  10. "I don't know what this Cedar Fair thing is, but it doesn't mean you get in for free!" --Canada's Wonderland admissions supervisor last year. Oh, the memories!
  11. *sits in corner shivering*
  12. http://www.visitkingsisland.com/plan-a-visit/rider-height-requirements It's also on the map. Seems pretty clear...
  13. I do kind of miss the Sun Icon and CALIFORNIA letters. Kind of. But Cars Land... wow.
  14. I'd also be curious how long the order clock said you had been waiting, because I kind of doubt it was 10 minutes.
  15. Also, if you're buying other Fast Lane wristbands, the discounted one doesn't count toward the $5 off for each additional one, since it's already discounted.
  16. It didn't get lost. When he gave her the receipt, she took it, went and looked at the order screen, saw it simply hadn't been made yet, and gave it back to him.
  17. You'd be surprised how many of the delays aren't caused by the employees, but are caused by guests who don't read the menus or have tons of questions.
  18. So the food was half made and you demanded a refund? I'm surprised they gave it to you, honestly.
  19. The FUN Perks bring a friend ticket will work without the passholder being there, but it's helpful for the passholder to be there in case there's an issue with the voucher.
  20. My understanding is that Skyline and LaRosa's are operated by the park's food and beverage department, but the chicken restaurant and Panda Express are operated by those companies. "The Chicken Restaurant" Is called Chick-fil-a.... Sorry I just had to do that . I had to resist calling it by other names.
  21. My understanding is that Skyline and LaRosa's are operated by the park's food and beverage department, but the chicken restaurant and Panda Express are operated by those companies.
  22. Basically judging them by there supports? ♫No matter wooden or steel Flying or suspended style You're on the right track baby You were built to be wild♫
  23. The poor Rides department...
  24. This sounds pretty likely.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.