Everything posted by CedarPointer
-
Oval shaped signs on trees by fountain + landscaping
1. They're for The Beast Challenge that was done in 2010. 2. IIRC, they just lift a regular push mower up into the planters and mow it with those. 3. I believe those have to do with the sections that each rides associate checks. Anyone know more?
-
Gay couple asked to reverse shirt at Dollywood
Don't worry, I've gotten screamed at for telling someone I didn't want their "THE FIRES OF HELL" pamphlet. Funny how people get mad when you don't want their beliefs forced on you... last time I checked, "No thanks" wasn't rude.
-
Fast Lane
What if the visitor wants free food? Free parking and admission? Front of the line for every ride with no extra charge? Food for thought...
-
Gay couple asked to reverse shirt at Dollywood
Something tells me that a Christian shirt wouldn't get the same reaction from Dollywood. Double standard? Some people might just find that far more offensive than what they were turned away for wearing.
-
Gay couple asked to reverse shirt at Dollywood
- Kings Island 2004 Interactive Panoramas
In one of the Coney Mall ones, it looks like what is now Mix It Up was actually... open?- Reminder About Leaving Stuff In Boomerang Bay
Are you insinuating that an employee stole a guest's credit card?- Cell phones on rides..Seriously?
I know that Scrambler says "no electronic devices" as part of their normal spiel. Racer seems to say it a lot too. As I said, they should just confiscate them until the end of the day.- Cell phones on rides..Seriously?
Personally, I think they should take it and you can get it back at the end of your day at lost and found...- Cell phones on rides..Seriously?
Don't act like you wouldn't raise hell if you got hit by a phone on a ride because some valued customer decided that they needed to respond to a text message on the ride. Just because you pay to get into the park doesn't mean that you are free to do whatever you want, especially ignore the POSTED WARNINGS.- Fast Lane
People didn't complain about the Gold Pass Speed Lane. People are complaining about Fast Lane. It's a simple observation.- Fast Lane
Remember, if it's not included with your gold pass, it's pure evil and must be complained about as much as possible. (DA, Fast Lane, food, upcharge rides, preferred parking...)- Reminder About Leaving Stuff In Boomerang Bay
KI definitely has security cameras... take a close look at Ice Scream Zone next time you're in Action Zone, or above the front gate turnstiles. They're not exactly well hidden.- Guests Say The Darnest Things
I love it when people think I can hear them through a pane of glass.- Guests Say The Darnest Things
"If you work at the Eiffel Tower, or the park in general, you know all." So true.- Guests Say The Darnest Things
"Where's the Eiffel Tower?" (take three steps back, look up and to your right a little) "Where's [insert attraction in Boomerang Bay here]?" (this is where I give the most detailed directions possible ) "Do y'all have Pepsi?" (I think Coke would be very disappointed that, with all the park's Coke advertising, people still ask this) I love questions.- My KI questions
Vortex: It wasn't open yet yesteday. Backyard BBQ: I think it is, if you aren't picky about what time you eat. Probably the best value you'll find in the park. It's only from 5:30 to 7 and yes, you do buy your tickets at the gate. Rivertown Junction: Personally, I like it. I know some people who don't like it, but when I went I thought the food was good.- Fast Lane
If it's being allowed by the park, it isn't line jumping. Was the gold pass speed lane line jumping?- Fast Lane
I doubt there will be any "big groups" with Fast Lane because of the price... in fact, I think that's part of why it has a high price.- Fast Lane
For those saying "IT SHOULD BE CHEAPER!!!!!11" If it was really cheap, that line would be longer than the regular line... just sayin'.- The Beast is rough
Predator... *shudder*- If you could replace a ride what would it be?
I would replace Thunder Alley with a spinning coaster.- The Beast is rough
"CAUTION: KEEP ARMS DOWN AND INSIDE CAR!" If someone hurts themselves, it's their own fault for ignoring the posted warnings.- Interesting Things Ride-Ops Do
That was in Disneyland, after CoP had already been removed and America Sings was installed... I think.- Ouimet: "I want to work for Cedar Fair for the rest of my career"
KI already has a waterpark... - Kings Island 2004 Interactive Panoramas