Everything posted by Inraider
-
TR:TR?
There was NO EXCUSE for TR:TR to be bronken down that long. I went today and yesterday, it was closed all day, both days. UNACCEPTABLE, the park has had more than enough time to get the problem solved. 5 months to exact, no EXCUSE!!! CELAN UP YOUR ACT. If any of the workers or peeps from pki take offense to this then, TOO BAD. I am serious, that ride should be running pefectly now! GET IT TOGETHER!
-
Highest score on Scooby Doo
930, I suck at those rides. But, it was a great time and I loved all the new theming. Fantastic job PKI.
-
TR:TR?
I called the park and they said it would operating today. NOW, wether or not it acutally will, is the question.
-
How busy will Saturday be?
Nah, Friday will be a-lot worse than Saturday. In my opinion at least.
-
Delirium vs. Scooby
I mean the theming and f/x. Does it live up to the outside of the building? was the theming overall good is what I am trying to ask. And, what I think they are trying to accomplish by asking which one was better is: "which new ride for this year was better" , would be more suiting. So , its acutally NOT comparing apples and oranges, quite the opposite in fact. They just want to konw whcih ride this year you liked better, because they were both heavily promoted and hyped.
-
Delirium vs. Scooby
Did scooby live up to its hype? I was really excited about it, will it deliver? and how was the indoor portion of the ride?
-
How busy will Saturday be?
Nobody at TR:TR????? YAY!!! I can ride it with out waiting in line!
-
Why no Steel Coaster To Dominate?
Personally, I think PKI and IOA are way more alike than CP and PKI.
-
delirium
It wasn't nearly as bad as they say it was, The openoing day last year was fine. I certainly did not think it was cold. I am happy though that this opening day will be warmer, A high around 68. With partly sunny skys, it will be a great day.
-
delirium
Yea, it won't be huge. Don't worry. Certainly nothing more than 30 mins at max.
-
Delirium and Scooby Pics
I like the sign, awesome but not too ostentatious. Very well done.
- Favorite PKI Ride
-
How busy will Saturday be?
Yeah, opening day is not very crowded at all. I went last year, TR:TR was the longes wait at 30mins. as stated above.
-
Riders needed for Media Preview
SOUNDS LIKE A HUGE FAKE-OUT! NICE TRY MARS!
-
Delirium Seats?
Yes, they are exactly the same seats.
-
Scooby Doo Auction
I wouldn't pay that much to ride anything, anywhere! SRY GUYS.
-
Delirium Seats?
Exactly indentical to TR:TR seats and the tightness of them.
-
Scooby Doo Auction
Heck no! I'll ride it opening day thank you very much! FOR FREE! (no offense to Wish Kids )
-
Delirium and Scooby Pics
No, the logo will not change this year. I already asked. They're keeping until they can get all the new logo's manufactured.
-
Delirium Photo Shoot
sorry 'bout that It was a tough day, and I was venting. You look different in real life, and not mention being a much nicer person than you seem on the forums ( no offense meant )
-
Bring a Friend free day on Good Friday?
Thats awful! on good friday! good grief! my mom is pulling me out of school that day! Well, you won't find me there!
-
Delirium Photo Shoot
Let me tell you all, SCOOBY-DOO looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was also at the photo shoot ( I met teenageninja )and when they took us by it, jsut the outside of the castle is incredible. Delirium delivered better than I expected, and it is a GREAT ride! However, Scooby got me more excited than anything and the park looks awesome! Teenageninja was correct, the PKI.COM photos does it no justice. The Mandarin resturaunt looks great! and the fountains will blow you away! You guys will not be dissapointed this season, not at all.
-
What's Your Favorite PKI Food?
I like the ice cream cones that were dipped in crushed Oreo's! yum!
-
Location training!
Is Tomb Raider difficult to operate? and have they worked some of the bugs out of the system since last year???
-
New Scooby Pics on PKI.com
Yes, PKI is definetly showing they're "THEMING" ability. Last year we got Tomb Raider, the theming for that blew everyone ( including me ) completely out of the water. You usually have to go to Universal to get that level of excellence, but PKI created it themselves! Then here comes Scooby-DOO, it only further proves that point! The extent of the detail and perfect design really show that the park was going to the limits with theming. Its amazing how big the inside of it is, a even more amazing how HUGE the outside is! PKI is now a THEME park, and what a fine job we're doing at promoting it! Bravo PKI! Encour!