Everything posted by gforce1994
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
-
Cat and Mouse Coaster
The Enquirer even mentioned that guests voted for WWC first. I’m wondering who the second US manufacturer was.
-
Cat and Mouse Coaster
That was one of the files. I’m just interested on what the coaster would have been like.
-
Cat and Mouse Coaster
That’s what I was thinking but on a much larger scale.
-
Cat and Mouse Coaster
I was reading a document about the proposals for what eventually became Vortex, and came across a TOGO submission called Cat and Mouse. The ride would have had multiple TOGO Looping mouse race each other through loops and turns. Does anyone have more information on this?
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
One thing that I think could help our fight against the Virus is population density. The places hit the hardest in America are the urban city regions: Seattle, NYC, Cambridge, Cleveland, SF. Overall the population density is much lower than Italy and China.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
I’m just joking. To be fair, campus life is usually like that, including today!- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
I feel attacked.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
The NYT has released a story stating that the US Govt. has issued a report that indicates they expect this to last 18 months. Link via Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-virus-plan-anticipates-18-190626012.html- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Sign up booths. You see loads of them at College Game Day.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Agreed. I thought they got the message out about the baseless rumor pretty quickly and efficiently.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
In all seriousness, why would people think the military would be in Mason, Ohio? They would likely be in New Rochelle, Cambridge, Seattle, or SF.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
88 cases in Ohio.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
I agree. I believe that a lot of businesses are having the same discussions behind closed doors.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
I’m serious. The challenge is CF and KI need to make guests feel like they got an amazing deal. If they don’t roll over passes into 2021, they need to make guests satisfied that their money was well spent, in order to ask them to spend another several hundred dollars on a pass, where it is now been proven in the eyes of the general public that even with buying a pass doesn’t guarantee a full summer of admissions, even though this Coronavirus, was a one-in-a-billion event.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
What KI should do, imo, is that if they open in August, make Orion passholder only. Allowing passholders to ride the ride will possibly make the passholders feel the pass was worth the money, while ensuring that Orion operates for those who want to ride it. Then 2021 comes and you can advertise it as a new ride.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
But if one has an internship in the summer and only uses the pass for the summer season, a pass to a park opening up mid August has no value to them.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Some parks are firing their workers, so they can obtain unemployment benefits. This is going to be a long summer.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
No school until fall for some communities.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Disney has suspended all construction projects at WDW.- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Yeah, by 2033, we’ll be calling them the Quaranteens!- Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Disney World has started to refund trips booked to June 30th. Given that this is preliminary, and subject to change, it does not look like parks can resume a somewhat normal operating season. - Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Background Picker