Everything posted by gforce1994
-
Orion Construction Photos
I work in construction. For multi-ton pieces like that you’re going to have to lift multiple times to ensure there is zero variances.
-
Orion Construction Photos
I’m assuming the next step is installation of electronics and sensors.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Oh I was being silent, only liking posts from Don and Chad. Later someone sent me a snapshot of the post they sent to someone where I was referred to as an “kiss asses”.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Wild Gravity Travels doubled down and made wild claims about the park and park officials. Clearly, you did not do that as you’re showing remorse.
-
Orion Construction Photos
They’re not bolting it in, they’re lining it up.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Clearly not shot with a Nikon D3500
-
Orion Construction Photos
I guess I got banned for liking the tweet that said to check the park’s social media for official information.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Fuel, insurance, maintenance. The costs would add up quicker for a copter.
-
WLWT - Kings Island Carousel and Ohio River Share History
Question is were they in maintenance sheds or on the ride? There’s images of the carousel immediately after the flood and there’s no apparent damage from any of the horses disengaging from the ride’s machinery.
-
Vortex Removal Updates
Here’s video of the demolition (it’s a parody). https://fbwat.ch/1aBgcEisIgPdlNrX
-
Vortex Removal Updates
- Disney Skyliner Crash/Rescue
And from reports on Twitter, the line got stuck again tonight.- Winterfest 2019 Discussion.
Woah- Vortex Removal Updates
It can’t. Most people don’t realize if you built a building on a hill, it can’t be relocated without massive amount of re-engineering.- Vortex Removal Updates
Actually, it’s likely to create an access point for heavy machinery to enter the ride area and demolish it.- Vortex Removal Updates
- Locals concerned that Kings Island is violating noise ordinances
I’ve worked internships in Mason across the highway, and you can not hear anything from the park. I’m curious about the noise ordinance, because it all depends on where and how far out you take your samples.- Orion Construction Photos
Orion in all its glory: https://youtu.be/ErbepMkK9Cg- Orion Construction Photos
And those were used on KIC’s social media channels attributed to him, when they’re really from another publication.- Orion Construction Photos
He just said here are some better pictures. No source was cited even though the images came from Attractions Magazine.- Orion Construction Photos
That isn’t a good enough source. Let’s just say he took it from one of the leading theme park publications.- Orion Construction Photos
Question: can we have a source? I can tell you those aren’t his pictures.- The Beach Waterpark is for sale!
It’s done for according to the listing. Question is, would you like to see a mall on that location?- The Beach Waterpark is for sale!
I see a discrepancy of an acre.- The Beach Waterpark is for sale!
https://www.citybeat.com/arts-culture/culture/blog/21097174/the-beach-waterpark-in-mason-is-for-sale?utm_source=featurefollow&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=hpfeatures - Disney Skyliner Crash/Rescue
Background Picker