Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gforce1994

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gforce1994

  1. So what happens if a Knotts passholder took a trip to Carowinds or CP in August and renewed their platinum pass there to get a free FLP. That could open a whole can of worms.
  2. Plus, what about Knotts Platinum passholders who may have taken a trip to Carolina this summer and renewed there? Should they get their passes carried over to the 2021 season. Furthermore, I used my pass this season at a CF resort in January, what does that mean for me as I have technically using my pass all season, just like Knott’s guests.
  3. Both of those were maintenance issues.
  4. Knoebels has delayed their opening day until further notice.
  5. Adventureland in LI has just made this announcement.
  6. Basically, park was to build a replica of the Aeroplane Dips coaster on top of the lake, with final drop entering an underwater tunnel. That got shelved for a larger, more impressive coaster, that was eventually shelved.
  7. LANCELOT: Concorde! Concorde! Speak to me! 'To whoever finds this note: I have been imprisoned by my father, who wishes me to marry against my will. Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the Tall Tower of Swamp Castle.' At last! A call! A cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! Brave, brave Concorde, you shall not have died in vain! CONCORDE: Uh, I'm-- I'm not quite dead, sir. LANCELOT: Well, you shall not have been mortally wounded in vain! CONCORDE: I-- I-- I think I c-- I could pull through, sir. LANCELOT: Oh, I see. CONCORDE: Actually, I think I'm all right to come with you, sir-- LANCELOT: No, no, sweet Concorde! Stay here! I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and heroic rescue in my own particular... Can we all just admit how quotable that movie is?
  8. I still laugh every time I watch this scene.
  9. There were documents and articles that described the layout.
  10. There was indeed. It’s been widely discussed
  11. Do not take the model for granted. We don’t have all the variables. Disney has canned the Summer-Winter College Program.
  12. Sorry to burst your bubble, that wasn’t a CCI. That would have been KI by themselves. The coaster they were building in the lake area would have definitely been neat.
  13. Also, when The Bat was built it was Arrow-Huss. Now the company split, and Arrow was at the reigns, it probably became a much more preferred working partner. I’d say if Huss was still in the picture, the outcome would have been very different.
  14. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em! It sank into the swamp, so I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. I built a third one. It burned down, fell over, and then it sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! Cant help but drop a reference.
  15. Looks like they’re going to cancel the NBA season. The original plan was to have playoffs in late July: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2884996-windhorst-nba-angling-to-cancel-2019-20-season-after-chinas-cba-shutdown
  16. Im curious how would they handle season passes if the park were to open up in mid July? How would that situation potentially affect the following year’s pass deal? Just curious.
  17. The Scrambler had it’s 50th anniversary season last year or the one before that.
  18. Looks like cars for flying scooters were changed as well.
  19. Unless the ride was disassembled and replaced by Monster.
  20. One could see cars from the Soak City bridge.
  21. As I’ve been saying from early on, don’t expect the parks to open this year.
  22. But then one would end up paying more for the pass for the following season (renewals cost less than flat out new passes). Also to complicate that matter is that most parks schedule their big events for July. Look at Island Nights, Carnivale, July Fourth Firework Spectacular, and more. If I only came in for the rides, I’d be fine with that, but we come in for more than just the rides.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.