Everything posted by ethancoaster
-
California's Great America - next Cedar Fair ride transformation?
Notice that it says 'coasters', so Carowinds' Vortex will probably follow. I hope CF goes beyond transforming their beemers and adds vekoma boomerang trains to their old arrow loopers. I haven't ridden Vortex at KI before, but it looks like it could be awesome with different restraints.
-
Accident @ California's Great America, 2 injured
No, the article said that a coaster at their (Cedar Fair's) park near San Francisco was going to receive a similar upgrade.
-
Accident @ California's Great America, 2 injured
So it sounds like Vortex is up for the Rougarou treatment according to a Crains Cleveland article.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Post deleted.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Post deleted.
-
2014 TEA/AECOM attendance report
^ Sorry about that. I'm not laughing at his financial troubles, I just think it's kind of funny that someone would pick Wet 'n' Wild over Carowinds especially after next year. I'm just going to stop talking before I make a 3rd inappropriate comment on this site....
-
2014 TEA/AECOM attendance report
LOL
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Anyone think TGG could have anything to do with Twisted Twins next year?
-
Carowinds' Thunder Road to race no more
Probably nothing considering Thunder Road is "in the way" of water park expansion.
-
Carowinds' Thunder Road to race no more
^ I am also puzzled as to why, because there are 2-3 holes cut through Thunder Road already. Really starting to hate CF right now. >
-
Knotts Berry Farm - Voyage to the Iron Reef
I love the theme music for the ride! Also, the finale reminds me a bit of Darkastle.
-
Wooden Coaster or Giga?!
If Kings Island goes with GCI, I think they should build something like Viper in Nanchang.
-
Rougalicious Preview Night
Is Raptor still the best B&M in the park, or is Rougarou # 1 now?
-
Wooden Coaster or Giga?!
Wood. I'd like to see RMC come in and make a looping voyage!
-
Cedar Point 2016 Talk
Well, with the recent attempts at opening up views of the beach, it looks like the park is trying to split up into "sections" again. I bet we could see the Rougarou/Valravn area as a dark-woods type of section.
-
Cedar Fair New Trade Mark
Matt Ouimet said not to expect a dark ride until 2017, so if it were for a dark ride, it wouldn't have been filed this early.This could turn into some interesting merchandise. I could see a t-shirt of Gatekeeper vs. Valravn similar to the Behemoth vs. Leviathan shirts.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
how did you guys find that instagram video? I'm not on Instagram and I can't make an account.
-
Which part of Banshee are you most excited for?
I can't wait to stand in line during the summer. I want to envy people riding before me while the hot sun is burning my neck.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
This off season seems like it rushed past me. Banshee went up so quick. It's like watching a child grow. I may or may not be going to the park this year, but if I do come, I hope to ride "Eve" at night so I can experience the awesome special effects.
-
Cedar Point now does weddings!
I don't like the idea of Cedar Point weddings. I'm not married, but from what I hear, marriage is an awful, miserable way of life. How could you hold something so sad at one of the funnest places in the world? Then again, Millennium Force is a metaphor for marriage. It has its ups, it has its downs, but if it's so scary, why is the line so friggin' long?
-
Diamondback Rumor
Don't worry everybody, Intimidator did NOT receive seatbelts, so don't count on Diamondback receiving them.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I FIGURED OUT A NAME FOR Banshee! A Banshee is a screaming, scary creature, right? Well, let's name her Ke$ha!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiRyEYBN40Y
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Oh no I sense a PETA lawsuit. Get ready for more complaints about dead birds.
-
Charlie Brown Coming to the Big Screen
Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!