Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joshua

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joshua

  1. Is this the one that was that was rumored to be The Addams Family?
  2. Strange. While the blue mudded up quite a bit, its track never lost its orange-ness to me. Maybe a little lighter, but definitely always orange.
  3. I'd like to see another major water ride added to the main park, especially since it's likely that we may one day lose Congo Falls.
  4. A lot of it has to do with where you sit and how you ride them. For example, if you hold onto The Beast, you are forcing your body to endure everything. Let go, put your hands up, and maybe sit towards the middle.
  5. At the very least, I want them to keep the station. Normally, I am not a fan of leaving structures up for permanent Haunt attractions. But given the history and design of the station, I'll make an exception.
  6. And I thought I was the only one. I did that every time this season.
  7. I miss that vine tunnel. Didn't it also have benches?
  8. It didn't use to be like that. I've always wondered why they later enclosed it. Source
  9. The only competition I can think of is Universal and while I think they do a good job in the theming department, Disney's imagineers are still the cream of the crop. But then again, their field is planted with countless theme-able IPs ripe with existing conceptual work from animators, background artists, screenwriters, musicians, etc., to build upon. So they have quite the advantage.
  10. Those were some great photos! Admittedly, when I read the first sentence in the first post, I thought this was a new thread.
  11. It has nothing to do with the build up to the lava finale?
  12. That's not a reference to a direct quote from SHORT CIRCUIT? I think the confusion about the final lift comes from that people can clearly tell it's building towards something, but are either too young or no longer remember what that something was. The park really needs to restore that lava effect. Without it, guests are losing a key plot element.
  13. I hope it sticks around for at least the better part of another decade, but it'd be interesting to see how they use that land once The Bat is removed. I feel like it's only ideal for a specific kind of coaster and a suspended rollercoaster fit that bill perfectly. In the meantime, I do wish there was something they could with the first half of that path. If they level it out, get rid of that are with the bridge and Wolf Pack, could they maybe fit in a flat or another attraction, a queue line for another coaster leading into that old SOB area perhaps?
  14. Hard disagree, sorry guys. LaRosa's is so much better at the restaurant, taste-wise and price. Plus, you get more options with the real thing, including the ability to double up on that amazing sauce and add garlic to the crust. Exactly! At the park, it's like glorified gas station pizza. I'd recommend trying it a restaurant if you get a chance.
  15. I feel like at that point, you might as well ride White Water Canyon.
  16. To tell you the truth, I find webcams to be about as exciting as watching security footage or worse, Nascar. But I am glad they exist and I happy that people do get satisfaction from watching them obsessively, as I am then able to get my updates through the construction thread.
  17. Or he googled "Mystic" looking for someone to sue.
  18. Is that not offered in the Freestyle machines?
  19. The Candy Crush people tried to do this a few years back with the word "Saga."
  20. Even as I get older, it still continues to blow my mind the kinds of things people get upset over (webcams, reboots, etc.) and the kinds of things they don't.
  21. Plus it has a train engine in the front.
  22. Although it's been so long, I remember liking KCKC more than RFYLCB. Plus, I hate that we lost a genuine river ride in Rivertown.
  23. I enjoy the ride itself, but I don't ride it often due to the slow loading times. I think a big part of that is how they now rope you off in the flying saucer. As far as the queue video goes, I think they should just lean into it and go full b-movie. Make it black and white.
  24. They're also building the station. Maybe there's a hidden element they want to keep as a surprise?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.