WonderPark USA and Jungle Jim's on 12/1

italianchef

Today my family visited WonderPark at the Cincinnati Mills mall for the first time. I purchased am ride pass for my son for $12. It came with $3 worth of game tokens and allowed me to ride with him.

My son and I rode Boa Squeeze about 10 times. It is a small, steal coaster maybe 200 feet long with an 8 foot hill. It was bumpy and hurt my back. But we had fun.

We also rode the flying tigers once. It is a ride like Blue's Skidoo. We sat in a tiger that made circular motions in the air. Also, we rode the Centipede once. I am TOO big for it, but my 3-year old son wanted me to ride with him. So I squeezed in a car in back of my son.

And my son played video games. We had lunch at Pizza di Roma in the Cincinnati Mills Mall. The pizza was excellent and we enjoyed the scenery of the mall.

Afterward we drove to Jungle Jim's, where we bought $130 worth of ethnic foods and wines. While there we enjoyed the free food samples (offered every Saturday) and the animatronic shows, such as Elvis the lion. It was my son's first time at Jungle Jim's and he really enjoyed it.

Overall, it was a great day. Even with Kings Island closed, we still manage to have fun.

Best regards,

Italian Chef

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Today my family visited WonderPark at the Cincinnati Mills mall for the first time. I purchased am ride pass for my son for $12. It came with $3 worth of game tokens and allowed me to ride with him.

My son and I rode Boa Squeeze about 10 times. It is a small, steal coaster maybe 200 feet long with an 8 foot hill. It was bumpy and hurt my back. But we had fun.

We also rode the flying tigers once. It is a ride like Blue's Skidoo. We sat in a tiger that made circular motions in the air. Also, we rode the Centipede once. I am TOO big for it, but my 3-year old son wanted me to ride with him. So I squeezed in a car in back of my son.

And my son played video games. We had lunch at Pizza di Roma in the Cincinnati Mills Mall. The pizza was excellent and we enjoyed the scenery of the mall.

Afterward we drove to Jungle Jim's, where we bought $130 worth of ethnic foods and wines. While there we enjoyed the free food samples (offered every Saturday) and the animatronic shows, such as Elvis the lion. It was my son's first time at Jungle Jim's and he really enjoyed it.

Overall, it was a great day. Even with Kings Island closed, we still manage to have fun.

Best regards,

Italian Chef

Haha, I may have seen you... I am a cashier at Jungle Jim's. I still get lost when I venture around the store...

Take I-71 South about six miles to where I-275 exits....Take I-275 west about ten miles to Exit 39, and there you are, inside the mall! It's inside Cincinnati Mills, which used to be known as Forest Fair Mall. Enjoy!

(So it is southwest of Kings Island...one can get there as quickly or quicker using local roads, but many will get lost).

• 1 month later...
WonderPark is closing/closed

Are you sure? The website says nothing about it.

http://www.wonderparkusa.com/main.asp

WCPO announced it couple hours ago on TV. Appearently several parents arent happy with its closure.... I didn't pay attention to who they quoted, but they said it closed because "lease was up, and it wasn't making the money" ¬_¬;;