If KI sold the Nick decor?

But of course, but do they have the rights to sell it, or must it be returned to Viacom or destroyed? It would also depend upon the price.

Terpy, who has been to some auctions where things he would not have paid two nickels for sold for many, many thousands of dollars

It is sorta of an IF topic. Like if you had a million dollars thing

If I had a million dollars, I can think of many, many things I'd buy long before I considered buying anything currently in the Nick Universe area of the park. I can even think of many charitable donations I'd make long before I bought any of that stuff. Actually, I think I might buy some of it and give it to a children's hospital. Even VIACOM might be okay with that...

Oddly, I know I'd be more interested in buying Snoopy memorabilia than in Nick. I have often considered buying, but never have, one of those black t-shirts with the Peanuts characters facing away from you, having had a great day at Cedar Point.

Guest TombraiderTy

^I recall that an unpainted Smurf still sat in one of the sign-shops, as of a few years ago. There was also a Smurf, possibly from the Smurf's Enchanted Voyage, on eBay three or four years ago.

I want the Swiper the Fox statue.

My kids were into Dora the Explorer not too long ago, so whenever the adults had something the kids were trying to 'swipe' we'd do the whole "Swiper, no swiping" thing lol. And since old habits are hard to break, it still gets tossed around a bit...

So yeah, I want Swiper. I'd stash it behind the bushes next to my front porch, as if he's lurking around just waiting to swipe something.

But of course, but do they have the rights to sell it, or must it be returned to Viacom or destroyed? It would also depend upon the price.

Terpy, who has been to some auctions where things he would not have paid two nickels for sold for many, many thousands of dollars

Auctioned to other parks.

If money weren't an object...and I could have any item, I would choose Patrick's costume...he has always been my favorite NICK character running around.

And now for my Snoopy slam...THAT is still one of the things that bugs me about The Peanuts coming...ALL of the Nick costumes are top of the line...certainly "Disney" quality...Jimmy Neutron is really nice, and Diego is a masterpiece....whoever designed him should be proud of their work. As I have said before, Snoopy's costume may be good...but as for the photos I have seen of "the gang"...I have seen better costumes at our local costume shop.

The rides are staying, or so it has been said here, ...so no seats will be available...

Unless he/she wants a seat from The Crypt or SoB.

The Dora train ride (La Adventure de Azul?) and Blue's Skidoo would be getting new cars.

I thought the trains on La Adventure de Azul are the same vehicle as Quick Draw's locomotives just with different bodies?