Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

One thing that excites me is that this font/style

img_1-5.jpg

Reminds me of this:

LCS-Entrance-1974.jpg

Does this mean you think a part of that attraction is coming back or some form of it? Indyguy trying to understand what you are thinking about your comparison.

I really hope they dont bring that back.

I wasn't necessarily just meaning the monorail. I think that the whole theme of that area is interesting, and a new jungle-type themed attraction is something that I think would be a great addition to the park.

To see the level of animatronic that our park is willing to invest in, one need look no further than that pink bat in The Crypt. You wanna see a dinosaur moving like that as you sail past on a monorail?

Just thinking out loud!

To see the level of animatronic that our park is willing to invest in, one need look no further than that pink bat in The Crypt. You wanna see a dinosaur moving like that as you sail past on a monorail?

Just thinking out loud!

Given the fact that you would be moving past it at a controlled speed and would only see said animatronic for a couple of seconds (versus having it on a pedestal in a queue line and making guests stay in one spot to see it), it's honestly not that big of a problem. Not to mention the company that built that prop (and several other similar companies) makes some truly remarkable animatronic pieces for just about any occasion, and at a price far less expensive than what Disney and Universal shell out (although, on the flip side of that, said props have a lower quality than a Disney/Uni AA).

Something I've noticed, with all the WindSeeker/Coney photos being posted by the park I've realized that a section of coney has not been photographed at all, weather it be by chance or potentially there doing more construction / demo then we really realize.

mapcolorconey.jpg

This photo represents 3 locations of interest.

Red = The abandon Coney Potato works food stand along with the abandon Flight Commander queue line. This area hasn't been photographed at all, which makes me wonder if they are doing construction/demo at this location secretly. I'm more interested in what they do with this area more then anything.

Yellow = Flight Commander ride pad / Euro Bubbles along with the grass field once occupied by Cinema 180* / Lazer Tag. This area isn't photographed often in the construction photos which seems strange.

The red and yellow seems like a perfect spot for a Wild Mouse type coaster.