Greg Scheid on Twitter

KIfan73

I may be wrong, but isn't Goliath at Six Flags Great America a scratch built RMC Iron Horse coaster? If so, then I could see the park doing something similar. However, I do not see the park giving the Iron Horse treatment to The Racer or The Beast, because both put Kings Island on the map. However, a scratch built one could possibly work and would be cool if they played with The Beast family tree, like "Steel Beast," or "Iron Beast." Realistically though, as some people have mentioned, Cedar Fair probably will not work with RMC because of the Texas Giant death in 2013.

• Like 1

For those of us who choose not to be on Twitter (we exist), please share said response?

Yeah, I'm still figuring out mobile. I didn't know how to post a direct link to the tweet, so I choose not to quote and let someone else do it. I know how picky some people are about direct links! :)

• Like 3

I bet in a year I'll look back on this and be like "Oh... That's what terpy was saying, I get it now."

Has that ever happened before? ;)

I've been here less than a year myself, and I usually just find myself confused by his hints. I'm ok with that, and I love a mystery. Tying up some loose ends eventually would be nice too... Hint hint :)

• Like 3

Do you think you are leaving the theater, now that you've heard the birdsong?

I don't think so!

Aaahahahahaha!

(Does anyone else get excited when Terpy's hints/cryptic posts actually make sense?)

Maybe it's the Disney fan in me but I got an Enchanted Tiki Room vibe off that hint. Now I need a Dole Whip.

• Like 3

I bet in a year I'll look back on this and be like "Oh... That's what terpy was saying, I get it now."

I've been here less than a year myself, and I usually just find myself confused by his hints. I'm ok with that, and I love a mystery. Tying up some loose ends eventually would be nice too... Hint hint :)

From diversions to actual name of the 2014 attraction mentioned loud and clear a year and a half before?

Or telling a group at a Mexican place the exact stats for a TTD topper the season before? None of whom believed a word of it?

Like that?

Terp, who likes to ask questions, and whose tombstone can be found somewhere near a big blue B&M not at Cedar Point...

• Like 6

From diversions to actual name of the 2014 attraction mentioned loud and clear a year and a half before?

Or telling a group at a Mexican place the exact stats for a TTD topper the season before? None of whom believed a word of it?

Like that?

Terp, who likes to ask questions, and whose tombstone can be found somewhere near a big blue B&M not at Cedar Point...

Pretty much. I literally just changed the whole topic. Didnt mean for that to happen.