Delirium Ride Cycle

Jasper

I was at the park today and was waiting in line for Delirium and noticed that the ride cycle seemed short, and then when I boarded the ride it indeed did seem like it only took one full swing in each direction and then started to stop. Has anyone else been noticing the shorter ride cycle?

On Augest 4th (kic day) We got in line for Fast Lane for delerium... Before we got our numbers, someone throughed up. So they cleaned it and ran it thru again. Then the group ahead of us got on and of coarse... someone thru up AGAIN. So they had to run it clean AGAIN and overall took us 30 min to get on XD!

The numbers get messed up if the counter doesn't speak clearly enough.

Is this throwing up business new to Delirium?

When we were on it, the ride only went parallel to the ground, not any higher than ninety degrees.

I wonder if the change in cycle might be contributing to the Viking Fury effect.

On Augest 4th (kic day) We got in line for Fast Lane for delerium... Before we got our numbers, someone throughed up. So they cleaned it and ran it thru again. Then the group ahead of us got on and of coarse... someone thru up AGAIN. So they had to run it clean AGAIN and overall took us 30 min to get on XD!

You would be surprised at the number of people that eat at Skyline and then decide to ride rides like that. All it does is churns it up and you expel your lunch. I hated to work as a litter getter those areas in front of The Racer and other rides that turns you every which way. It all has to be sanitized before the ride can operate. Thank God for Voban.

Rode again today and paid close attention to the height while waiting in line. The top of the swing arc is clearly not as high as before the repair. The arc used to be a 10 to 2 o'clock swing, now it's barely a 9 to 3 o'clock swing. Snow woman noticed the obvious change to. It's amazing how much the difference has tamed the intensity of the ride down.

The sprockets were gone today.

• Like 1

I'm sure there's some degree of ride cycle configuration that the park can set upon buying such a ride. In fact, since Tomb Raider/The Crypt ran 4 different cycles in its life (I think that's correct anyway) then I'd say it's a sure bet.

And each of those times, the ride had to be reprogrammed (and I imagine some of the lights and effects). There wasn't a button that said "2 Flip Cycle", another that said "9 Flip Cycle" and so on and so forth.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was toned down due to the recent breakdown. It may possibly be so whatever was replaced lasts a longer time.

Maybe maXair is a superior model due to it being built 2nd and HUSS learning from Delirium. It does seem to have a longer cycle, a smoother ride, and more swings at full height.