Worst Ride Ever!

Sploosh McBaller

This may be just a odd ideal but, wasnt there a post just like this a few months back and it was deleted? Anyways Action River, Tidal Wave bay, and the Blue Racer with a full load :blink: .

Um. I havent had a bad ride expirence yet, and I would like it to stay that way.

This may be just a odd ideal but, wasnt there a post just like this a few months back and it was deleted? Anyways Action River, Tidal Wave bay, and the Blue Racer with a full load :blink: .

Might that be my topic? It is somewhat the same. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26077-the-worst/page__p__474921#entry474921

• Like 1

Um. I havent had a bad ride expirence yet, and I would like it to stay that way.

Might that be my topic? It is somewhat the same. http://www.KICentral...921#entry474921

Yes, now I wonder, who will be the lucky admin?

Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great Adventure. Halfway through the ride I casually yelled over to my husband "This sucks. It's boring."

Other coasters that I will happily wait at the exit for you to ride include: Vortex at Carowinds, Sidewinder at Hersheypark, and Invertigo at Kings Island.

Son of Beast (at Kings Island, thank you very much, TheCrypt :P ) and Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great Adventure. Honorable mentions go to Green Lantern, also at SFGAdv.

Son of Beast was... well, Son of Beast.

S:UF completely caught me off-guard with its mediocrity. An absolutely achingly slow line (in the same day I had a station wait for Nitro, B:TR, and TDK, I had a 2 hour wait for S:UE) for one of the most uninteresting rides I've ever been on. The view from the lift made the ride look exciting, but the first drop was absolutely dull, as was the entire rest of the ride. (I didn't even know you could make a first drop dull! And why the heck is the capacity on it so low, even with ride ops that had a move on?! There's just so much about this ride I don't understand...)

Green Lantern felt like an untrimmed Mantis ride taken at too high of a speed. The loop and Immelman (or whatever the second inversion is called) were okay, but the rest of the ride quickly diverted into some pretty nasty smacks to the head. The two corkscrews, in particular, felt like the train was going way too fast into them--which is a shame, because the turn into the second one was pretty cool.

It's weird that I've mentioned two SFGAdv coasters on here, as pretty much all the other coasters in that park were at least above average.

• Like 1

I've only been to Kings Island and Holiday World, and never got the chance to ride Son of Beast, and have enjoyed every roller coaster I've ever been on, and even all the flat rides...except for ONE: The Crypt @ Kings Island. It gave me two good flips, and then suddenly and abruptly it was over. I don't miss it, although I've heard it was once a far superior ride.

Even though I've enjoyed every coaster I have been on, if I must pick a ride to be "worst" from the coasters, it's Invertigo. It's not a bad ride, but I just found it inferior to the other coasters I have ridden at Kings Island and Holiday World. Firehawk isn't super-high on my "short" list, either...so things don't look good for the Vekomas at Kings Island once I start going to other parks with great coasters like Cedar Point, Busch Gardens (both of them), the bigger Six Flags parks, etc etc.