Over rated rides

Well heres a waterpark, Soak City, 'nuff said. Anyways one is the Diamondback, a under rated ride is the Flight Deck, at least its not SOB.

If Boomerang Bay was your home away from home, then you simply can't find Soak City overrated. Honestly, I agreed then and agree now that there were ways to maintain the fun Australian theme and still re-invent the water park. However, it's gone a little too far now. Soak City provides the exact same experience that Boomerang Bay did in every single possible imaginable way except that the lazy river is no longer "lazy." Period. You can't absolutely abhor everything about the place just because its name was changed and fading Australian animals were painted over on a fence.

You're right about one thing, though - "'nuff said." I hope you mean it!

• Like 5

Well heres a waterpark, Soak City, 'nuff said. Anyways one is the Diamondback, a under rated ride is the Flight Deck, at least its not SOB.

If Boomerang Bay was your home away from home, then you simply can't find Soak City overrated. Honestly, I agreed then and agree now that there were ways to maintain the fun Australian theme and still re-invent the water park. However, it's gone a little too far now. Soak City provides the exact same experience that Boomerang Bay did in every single possible imaginable way except that the lazy river is no longer "lazy." Period. You can't absolutely abhor everything about the place just because its name was changed and fading Australian animals were painted over on a fence.

You're right about one thing, though - "'nuff said." I hope you mean it!

I didnt mean it upon the BB stance. I meant that some of the things said were just merely not done (in my eyes), like the new walkways one was taken out for a new one. Also the new wave pool I wish could be different (Less tubes please!) to which I wouldnt get bombarded every cycle with tubes and such, some call it "FUN!" while I just see it as over rated.

I know its all a matter of opinion but my overrated coasters are:

#1 The Beast (Night rides- Meh Day rides- Yawn)

#2 Gwazi (My back just tighetned up because I thought of the name)

#3 Montu (I think its awesome for the first inversion then after that it just seems to be designed to make people sick)

#4 Raven (Only if it was about 600-800 feet longer... what could've been!!!)

#3 Montu (I think its awesome for the first inversion then after that it just seems to be designed to make people sick)

I really enjoyed Gwazi! What didn't you enjoy about it? I didn't really like Montu that much, though. It was just very boring. Sad, too, as I was really looking forward to it, and the excitement of the theming and observing the train climbing the lift, traversing through the inversions.. But alas, I was severely let down.

I really enjoyed Gwazi! What didn't you enjoy about it? I didn't really like Montu that much, though. It was just very boring. Sad, too, as I was really looking forward to it, and the excitement of the theming and observing the train climbing the lift, traversing through the inversions.. But alas, I was severely let down.

It was ROUGH! haha. Maybe we just had a bad train or car or something but it was crazy rough to ride. My fiance and I rode it this past spring break and we both had to take 30 minutes after the ride to rest before we went and walked around. It just didn't work for us.