Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

A few people have said to look into the court records. When I search for "Mason Ohio Court Records" all I get is personal things like marriage licenses and stuff like that. Is there another word I should search for things related to businesses like KI?

• Like 1

Tweeted a while ago "@KingsIslandPR: This year's Halloween Haunt will feature two new mazes, a new fear zone and @EdAlonzomagic. New maze details coming soon." New fear zone... Meaning Action Zone could be made into a new fear zone and the new "thing" might be included or incorporated somehow... Hmm. Paranormal... Haunt... It makes sense

• Like 3

A few people have said to look into the court records. When I search for "Mason Ohio Court Records" all I get is personal things like marriage licenses and stuff like that. Is there

another word I should search for things related to businesses like KI?

Ah, young'uns.

Search all you wish online...but some things require a search in person. Not everything available to the public is online.

• Like 11

I'm sure if KI wanted to, they could keep it a secret.

Then again, I could be wrong

"Slip Daddy some cash and the Showcase Showdown wheel lands wherever you want..."- Bob Barker

And Terpy, thongs? I like where this is going!

• Like 4

A few people have said to look into the court records. When I search for "Mason Ohio Court Records" all I get is personal things like marriage licenses and stuff like that. Is there

another word I should search for things related to businesses like KI?

Ah, young'uns.

Search all you wish online...but some things require a search in person. Not everything available to the public is online.

Well then you guys will just have to wait until mid August when I can get there in person. :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but I still watch Scooby Doo. I got the name "The Woodsman" from the movie Scooby Doo: Camp Scare, where the gang goes to Fred's old camp where the woodsman slashes all the cabins and makes camping a living nightmare (The "no camping" signs).

• Like 4

They have to be being extra secretive on purpose, I think they want this to be a big surprise, they must be working with clermont steel to keep the track as hidden as possible, because the track almost has to already exist at this point.

• Like 1

They have to be being extra secretive on purpose, I think they want this to be a big surprise, they must be working with clermont steel to keep the track as hidden as possible, because the track almost has to already exist at this point.

Oh it does. There was some new track I took pictures of back in June. These pieces didn't last long outside.

• Like 2