Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

B&M problem solving = apply the trims. Wether that be too fast, too fun, ejector airtime, or a ride photo camera up ahead, i wouldn't count it out for a problem like this, just make sure when your feet hit the ground on at the bottom of that hill your running at full speed to counteract the trim affect.

B&M problem solving = apply the trims. Wether that be too fast, too fun, ejector airtime, or a ride photo camera up ahead, i wouldn't count it out for a problem like this, just make sure when your feet hit the ground on at the bottom of that hill your running at full speed to counteract the trim affect.

What utter rubbish.

On the other hand, how were Volcano: The Blast Coaster's trains configured year 1?

What happened to Maverick right before opening?

No rubbish there...

• Like 8

What utter rubbish.

On the other hand, how were Volcano: The Blast Coaster's trains configured year 1?

What happened to Maverick right before opening?

No rubbish there...

what about them, its expected with intamin, no fun if it is to be expected.
  • Like 2

Has anybody thought of the possibility that maybe the bracket in that picture is either:

A. only touching the top of several inches of snow and is not actually touching the ground,

B. just a publicity stunt and not the actual envelope that will be used to check for clearance, or

C. being used for something totally different and has nothing to do with clearance?

All are possibilities here IMHO.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere on KIC yet, but I just saw this post on Facebook from CP Rundown regarding Banshee media day.....

"Kings Island announced the Banshee Media Day is tentatively scheduled for April 17th. Confirmed plans will be announced in January! You must be a card carrying members of a coaster club, such as Great Ohio Coaster Club."

• Like 11

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere on KIC yet, but I just saw this post on Facebook from CP Rundown regarding Banshee media day.....

"Kings Island announced the Banshee Media Day is tentatively scheduled for April 17th. Confirmed plans will be announced in January! You must be a card carrying members of a coaster club, such as Great Ohio Coaster Club."

Confirmed by the GOCC Facebook page:

Don Helbig sent a video for our Holiday Party. We are happy to share with you that Media Day for Banshee is tentatively set for April 17th and GOCC members will be welcome to come along for some of the first rides! We will share any more details as they become available.

Somebody should start a Most Creative School Absence Excuse contest for the young ones on here. Bonus points if the excuse actually works. :D

• Like 8

B&M is not going to apply trims on here. Don's said it many times before. I don't understand why we're all freaking out about this bracket touching the ground. They'll just dig under that part and concrete it to allow the train to make a complete pass.

Yes they will, but it is probably an unseen issue and could cause some delays and extra time that they might not have.

But on the other hand they seem ahead of schedule, so I think it will be alright. Just a 'whoops' moment.

• Like 1

I'll see what the schedule looks like in comparison to my class schedule, and decide from there! It looks like I will have classes that morning, so it will come down to if they are "skippable"or not.

My first class isn't until 9:30, so maybe I could sneak in a ride or two and then head back to Columbus? :)

• Like 1

You knew for a fact that people were going to be losing legs and didn't tell anyone you knew for a fact they'd lose legs?

In all honesty, people are going to be in a sitting position so unless the person is extremely tall...doubt there will be any issues.

And I'm sure there's even leeway for extremely tall people.

Losing legs? A super villain runs Cedar Faire now? He's going to be sitting at that particular curve and laugh as people meet their doom?

This is King's Island! Why are there a select few being such downers on my park?

• Like 9