when will you first ride Banshee?

Sonofbeast2.0

I think another good question to ask would be, "Will you ride Banshee first in daylight or at night?"

I think I'd take a night ride, because that will be the fastest time to get on the ride. Plus the fog and other night theming.

I respectfully disagree. ERT first thing in the morning will get you on the ride with the shortest wait times.

• Like 6

I think another good question to ask would be, "Will you ride Banshee first in daylight or at night?"

I think I'd take a night ride, because that will be the fastest time to get on the ride. Plus the fog and other night theming.

I respectfully disagree. ERT first thing in the morning will get you on the ride with the shortest wait times.

Will Banshee have ERT?

I have no idea about opening day specifically. I answered as if we were discussing any normal operating day of 2014. Opening day or special event days may or may not follow what I predict will be the normal operating pattern for next year.

I'll ride Banshee as soon as possible. I'd really, really like it to be on media day, but that will depend on a lot of factors that can't realistically be considered until closer to April. If media day falls through, I'll hopefully be on it sometime on opening day. As with Diamondback, I'll likely see how things pan out before hopping in line. I don't want to wait in a multiple-hour line right away when I could enjoy myself on other rides (with reduced lines, if 2009 was any indication) and hit up the new ride when the line, y'know, isn't looping all the way around an entire area of the park. :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it won't matter if there's ERT or not. I'd guess there would be a ton of people there for ERT; therefore, the ride will simply start operating a half hour (or hour) earlier than other rides. Yes, you'd ride sooner, but I don't see there bring a shorter line at 9:30 vs 10

Edit: forgot to say that I'll likely be in said line to rude ASAP that morning. Unless, of course, I manage to make my way into media day

• Like 1