What do YOU want the park to install next?

The-Snapper

Coasters:

Mega Coaster - no OTSRs on this, Speed is the Key here!

Floorless - exciting and thrilling, loops Galore! Medusa had 6...

Flying - a fairly new experience for most guests... typically comes with a Pretzel Loop!

Diver - though SheiKra is being installed, They look incredibly fun, and are a quite fresh experience

I wouldnt like to see an inverted, since there is one nearby at CP, and since there are already 3 suspended/inverted coasters in the park... need something else

A Stand-up would be nice, however since there is a great stand-up in Louisville, i dont see it happening, they are good, but have to be REALLY smoth, you seel every bump since your head is so far from the track... since the removal of KC, i bet there have been people who wanted a Stand up again... could they make a new one, with same theme? "King Cobra Strikes Back" having the same color scheme and all!

If Vortex ever Leaves, i forsee A B&M Floorless, Stand-Up, or Flying Coaster, Vortex was about the loops, keep the area about the loops! if you build it, they will come.

Another beautiful thing about B&M, you can build over Midways, well thats pertty much any coaster Mfg. but AIR at Alton towers has a half helix entirely above the path... its awesome!

As For Flats:

Nothing Vekoma!

Huss (Rainbow) or Chance (Falling Star) or Zierer (Flying Carpet/suspended)

Maybe the Huss Jump2 Tower,

12 Tub Scooters

Ferris Wheel, Giant Wheel

Tilt-a-Whirl

Update for Zephyr

Zamperla:

Wind Shear

Hawk-48

Disk'O or Rock'n'Tug

the jump 2 could go in the clearing near Delirium... i believe the arrea is large enough... or near IJST or behind Action Theater... or out past FoF.

I know the water park was just updated, But a Brutis Maximus _Flowrider would be sweet . Ron Jon surf park in Cocoa beach Florida just build a wave pool

that the floor moves to make any wave in the world you want to ride.

If you want to ride a wave from Hawaii say pipeline, Jaws etc. just tell the operater

and you got it . How sweet it be. smile.gif

Personally, I would like to see a high capacity steel coaster by either Intamin or B&M. PKI seems to be the only park without either a B&M or an Intamin coaster. These rides are high capacity rides, that are generally very smooth. Additionally, these rides are usually very well recieved by the public riding them.

While I believe a Nick expansion is in store in 2006, I wouldn`t mind seeing a HUSS Jump2 built behind Delirium, on the former location of the Eurobungee, or between Adventure Express, The Racer and Flight of Fear. I think the last location would be a prime spot for a new ride, especially if it was enjoyable by people under 54", to give people who were waiting on other riders on FoF a ride to ride whil back on the north side of The Racer.

I'd love a B&M inverted, floorless, or hyper coaster.

I would really love it if PKI could cram some more classic flats around the park, especially in Coney Mall. I'd love to see ones like we have at SFGAm, like an Enterprise, Calypso, Falling Star, Tea Cups, and Condor. And even though they're similar to and Enterprise, I really like the Round-Up's tongue.gif

Thats probably why this year we see rides like The Italian Job Stunt Track and Revenge of the Mummy and Curse of the DarKastle. That is four major theme parks that aren't trying to break records or anything. But the theming on these rides will be awesome.

Of course some parks are setting records. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Six Flags Great Adventure are setting new records. laugh.gif But I don't think we will ever see anything along these lines. Just about the only Intamin coaster we could get is a giga coaster. Their LIM Impulse Coaster provides an experience too much like Face/Off. And a Rocket Coaster would be too much like FOF. So the only Intamin not like something we already have is the giga coaster. As far as the B&M, I don't think we will get one unless it replaces Vortex or Top Gun. I could see Top Gun getting replace with a B&M Invert.

Sorry, but FOF is nothing like Dragster. And don't say because they are launched, that makes them real similar. That's like saying Wicked Twister is like Dragster. Being launched at 60mph vs. 120 mph can't compare. Two totally different experiences.

"So the only Intamin not like something we already have is the giga coaster."

Don't leave out the possibility of a hyper coaster from Intamin or B&M.

Well, yeah - I guess it doesn't have to be a giga coaster. Just a regular full circuit, chain lift or elevator powered coaster. I don't think that we will get the impulse coaster because it is too much like Face/Off. And as far as a rocket coaster - you can pretty much rule out one like Dragster. If we got one, it would be more like Storm Runner or Xcelerator. And if you compare those two to Flight of Fear - they are similar. They both launch riders at high speed into a full circuit roller coaster. I don't think that PKI will want three launch coasters in their park. I mean IJST does launch, but its a little different. I would thing that a Storm Runner type rocket coaster would be a lot like FoF. I'm just saying that the same reason we wont get a rocket coaster is the same reason we wont get a topple tower, or a power tower - they are similar to drop zone.

high speed underground tram going from Action Zone to rivertown, unless u r big and need to loose some pounds, that walk is a pain in the a**, man its been a while, does everyone here still fight constantly?

the park isnt even that big?? Are you lazy or something???

high speed underground tram going from Action Zone to rivertown, unless u r big and need to loose some pounds, that walk is a pain in the a**, man its been a while, does everyone here still fight constantly?

my first trip started at recaR, Monster, FoF, Eagles, Vortex, Drop Zone, Congo Falls, Beast, Eagles, Zephyr, FoF, Met a hooker at Face/Off, met some nice people(co-riders on Face/Off) and went to Gun, SOB, Delirium, then went to Beast, Action theatre, then Eagles, Ship, SDATHC, AE, RRR, Beastie, nutbuster, Beast, Eagles, Vortex, about to do Racer but went to Beast and rode on final rides that night, it was cool, it was the fourth ride i have ridden that will give me a tear-jerker! i rode in the front alone,

this was only a 10-10 day, and this a great day, neglecting the rain, it was extremely fun, i had a blast! i vistited again, and we did it semi-differently, but lots more walking, more of a Beast-Duhlee type back and forth ALL DAY!

im not a big guy, im quite a skinny fella.

walking is great, you dont need a transport ride aside from the train! the train is a nice ride...

lets just say that i regularly attend a park that has no transport rides... and the park loops around, i will run around the park like crazy to ride cool stuff, it is great!

the other i visit a lot has the opposite of a transport ride, they have a single 10 foot wide path over the highway that divides the park... they have some cool rides one of the better is on the main side, and the other cool ones are on the larger side across the highway.

now finally, when i was a child i visited opryland three times maybe, i never understood the layout, but loved to ride the chairlift, it was great, however, it was very easy to get lost, parks without transport rides will be much better for the "lost member of group" situation, i can easily run around holiday world if i have been separated, and find that person within 30 minutes, im sure i could easily do PKI in an hour... but maybe SFKK in less than 1 hour, but more than 30 minutes...

anybody else talented like that?

im sure i have passed on that technique to swinger6

laugh.gif

the park isnt even that big?? Are you lazy or something???

LOL...Frickin hillairious

Being a coaster guy, I always would like to see a Beemer or Intamin machine. A launch coaster ala Stormrunner would be good. That ride is great. I was also curious about the whole MTV coaster ride on a previous park survey. I also would like to see PKI pursue a ride like the new DarKastle at Busch Gardens and Spiderman at IOA. Too bad they used the Tomb Raider theme on a flat ride. I can't say that I would vote for a Vekoma flyer though. XFlight at Geauga Lake just didn't do anything for me.

Hrm.. Perhaps something with sharks. Yeah. Sharks would be good.

Are you saying that all you want are some frickin' sharks with some frickin' laster beams? ::Coy Smile::

Yes, Shockwave surely looked like a rethemed FoF, but at the same time, they could have consided FoF such a success, that they wanted to build a modified version in another Paramount Park. I find that to be far more likely.

I think a small, new midway, "Memory Lane", with Flying Eagles, Der Spinnen Keggers, Flying Dutchman (back in vogue, thanks to the Spongebob franchise, btw), and Bayern Curve would be nice. This way, the old "Jabber Jaw" character can be brought out of the mothballs, and....you'll have your sharks! smile.gif