Busch Gardens Tampa SkyRide reopens Feb. 2

The thing I dislike about these things and the way the chains are run. Daily ticket holders are the ones you make the money from, the guests you're trying to impress and convince them to return or potentially upgrading to a pass. So why do they make ticket holders feel like such second class visitors... I'll never understand this

I know many GP who make a trial visit to KI, pay for a $65 ticket, pay $20 parking, pay full for full price food, walk away spending $400 for a family of 4 and feel like they were ripped off. Meanwhile I family could spend an additional $100 for a pass, visit 10 times a summer and bring much less revenue for the park per visit. Not that you want to make the pass-holders feel lesser, but day ticket holders are really the ones you want to convince as you can convince them to join your park ecosystem.

Just my point of view on this matter :)

• Like 1

I don’t really have any issue with this choice. I just came from BGT 2 days ago (Had a great time). The park is enormous and thankfully has now 2 modes of transportation with the train and now the sky ride. I got the sky ride credit a long long time ago, for those that never got this experience it provided unparallel views of the Serengeti area of the park and the animals. I totally see why this would become an up charge attraction. The Serengeti Safari Tour is $40. If the sky ride were free I’d just take the sky ride than pay 40 for the tour. So for me $5 is totally worth it for those views!

• Like 1