Problems with the KI App

jcoop22

Anyone else having problems with your season passes not showing up in the app today? I even tried type in my pass number and it said success but still did not add to the wallet in the app. (I have tried logging out and back in. I have an iPhone.)

3 hours ago, jcoop22 said:

Anyone else having problems with your season passes not showing up in the app today? I even tried type in my pass number and it said success but still did not add to the wallet in the app. (I have tried logging out and back in. I have an iPhone.)

After a 2nd delete and reload the app, my passes are back.

10 minutes ago, WoodVengeance said:

iPhone users have reported issues with their passes not showing up on Cedar Fair apps after a recent iOS update. Did you update your phone recently?

No issues in the android app. Time to swap phones. :P

16 hours ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

This is why I ALWAYS have a physical pass. The app might be convienient in some ways, but technology fails. 

I keep our physical passes in my car just in case, plus the parking scanners read the physical passes easier than a phone screen.

• Like 1

I'm old school when it comes to having a physical pass always.

I was in line at the Brewhouse last year with my son when a girl in front of me of had her phone die in line and had no physical pass to use her meal plan.  She was freaking out a bit. I let her know her that she can get a physical pass. She kinda acted surprised you could get an actual pass.  What would we do without our phones now...ha! Saw her later that day and she thanked me for pointing that out to her.

• Like 1

@jcoop22 and @jbeast yep. Exactly for those reasons you both stated above. Again, its nice to have everything laid out in the app. But apps crash or sometimes they just don't load quickly or correctly. And heaven forbid your phone dies or freezes up or what have you. That's why so long as physical pass cards are a thing I will always have one. And yes, the parking scanners really do read them much easier. I have seen one too many people struggle to get the scanner to read their phone screen and it just holds up the line. 

• Like 2

My problem with the new Cedar Fair apps is that to look for wait times, you have to change from the map view to list view and then filter out into rides and then to coasters. Too many steps for what should be a simple click.

14 hours ago, Orion-XL200 said:

My problem with the new Cedar Fair apps is that to look for wait times, you have to change from the map view to list view and then filter out into rides and then to coasters. Too many steps for what should be a simple click.

If you add rides to your favorites, they will display right on the Home Screen.  Works pretty well, other than wait times rarely being accurate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had any problems with the KI app on Android? I have a Samsung and never had a problem until now. My passes went missing on the app, so I had to sign back in and every time I try to re-upload my passes this is what it looks like. I'll upload a picture

Screenshot_20240707_183414_Kings Island.jpg