Twizzlers Twisted Gravity, world's tallest S&S Screaming Swing, coming to Hershey in 2025

https://www.hersheypark.com/explore-the-park/rides/twizzlers-twisted-gravity/

Introducing Twizzlers Twisted Gravity™ giant swing. Ascend 137 adrenaline-pumping feet, defy gravity as you swing at speeds reaching 68 MPH, and experience multiple mind-bending zero G moments. Brace yourself, our all-new Twizzlers-inspired adventure and sweeping new views open summer 2025.

Twizzlers Twisted Gravity swinging through the air with Great Bear in the foreground

Looks like fun and you'll get a great view of it from the Overlook Food Court. It's a shame Hershey is 7½ hours from here. I'd love to ride this next year, but that's too far to drive for a single weekend trip.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

This might be the best placement for a S&S Screaming Swing ever.   

Definitely great placement, but difficult to beat the one at BGW where you're swinging out over the edge of a large cliff.

• Like 2

You can always combine Hershey with a trip to Dorney and Knoebels.  That is what we did this summer.  It was a Saturday through Wednesday trip (with Wednesday being a travel day back home).

Looks like a nice addition to the park.  I really love the new entrance area that they built for the park.  

• Like 1

What I find kind of humorous is that a channel I watch, Theme Park Recommendations, originally predicted that Wildcat's Revenge was going to be re-named Twisted Twizzlers. 

This will be a great addition to Hersheypark. Seems I need to make a return trip since I haven't been there since before the new entrance and Candymonium. 

16 hours ago, CoastersRZ said:

You can always combine Hershey with a trip to Dorney and Knoebels.  That is what we did this summer.  It was a Saturday through Wednesday trip (with Wednesday being a travel day back home).

Looks like a nice addition to the park.  I really love the new entrance area that they built for the park.  

I did the same thing this summer (with Great Adventure between Hershey and Dorney). If I weren't planning to head down to Virginia next year I'd consider it again. The Chocolate Town area they built is really nice.

On 8/30/2024 at 9:20 PM, Orion-XL200 said:

I love these rides and am happy more parks are getting them. 

I really wish KI would get one.

I would love for KI to have one 

Here is what this cliff looks like. I took this when I was there in July. This is one of the highest points in the park. 

PXL_20240702_140238496.MP.jpg