Italian Job Media Day

Today the PKIC staff had the pleasure of attending the media day of the Italian Job Stunt Track. It was a amazing time with the exception of the lighting that caused the ride to shut down early.

You can view the photos by clicking here. Make sure you view all of them at full size because I have added a caption to what is going on in the photo.

You can view the video by clicking here!

I was able to ride it several time Saturday and loved every minute of it. I like the ride time ticket system they had going that day. The longest I waited was 15 minutes. Although the ride was short it packed a huge punch. You could feel it in your stomach as you went up the parking garage.

I was able to ride it several time Saturday and loved every minute of it. I like the ride time ticket system they had going that day. The longest I waited was 15 minutes. Although the ride was short it packed a huge punch. You could feel it in your stomach as you went up the parking garage.

I also like the ride time ticket, it saves you a lot of time at the park when you know that you have a set time to ride the ride. Also, you can go ride other rides instead of waiting in line for one ride for an hour or maybe even more. I loved IJ:ST when I rode it both times.

Today they weren't doing the fast pass. I don't know if it was because of the low attendance or whatever, but the lady at the information kiosk told me that it was too much of a hassle, so take that for what it's worth.

On a side note, when riding it today, I notice that the effects were timed perfectly. I'm not exactly sure what was done, but I was in the 2nd row and could see all of the effects. I'm guessing that they either stopped the train slightly farther back, or waiting a longer time to launch. I think that the warehouse scene is much better than it was now too. A lot of "stuff" seems to go on.

Ryan