Gold & Platinum Pass Exclusive Preview Night 04/15/16 (5-10 p.m)

Melody

FINALLY the park officially announced the passholder preview night! 

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/things-to-do/events-and-promotions/Gold-and-Platinum-Pass-Exclusive-Preview-Night

Be among the first to experience Banshee, Diamondback, The Beast and Planet Snoopy!

Gold and Platinum season passholders that renewed in the fall by the November 1 deadline are eligible to use their pass to attend an exclusive Preview Night Friday, April 15. The park will be open from 5-10 p.m. for this event.

Enjoy your first rides of the season on your favorite attractions like the Banshee, Beast and Diamondback roller coasters. Be among the first to experience rides in the 15-time, award-winning Planet Snoopy kids' area including Woodstock Gliders and Snoopy's Space Buggies.

• Like 14

Anyway, it's going to be better to attend KI's pass preview night than CP, since at CP, they have the pass preview as well as the OSU day crowds, so if you want to ride Valravn, you may be out of luck.

However, isn't the preview day for the Waterpark the same day as Coasterstock?

• Like 1

Anyway, it's going to be better to attend KI's pass preview night than CP, since at CP, they have the pass preview as well as the OSU day crowds, so if you want to ride Valravn, you may be out of luck.

It's actually even a preview weekend, and yes it is.

I think Ohio State ends before pass preview begins. I'll be at CP May 7th and 8th. Staying at Breakers for the first time ever the night of May 7th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Big question is that will the Dining Plan be available to use Preview Night or not ? Does anyone from last year remember if they were successful in using it at the park for the preview event ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I used it on preview night last year.

• Like 2

I renewed my Cedar Point platinum pass in October so would I be able to attend? I'm assuming I could since its a Cedar Fair pass.

I renewed my 2014 Goldpass to a 2015 Platinum pass last year and went to Carrowinds during spring break. Since I had a KI Goldpass they had to give me a Carrowinds Platinum pass. Keep in mind that I specifically renewed through KI as my home park. When I got to preview day last year the lady at guest services almost denied me entrance because she said Carowinds changed themselves over tomy home park. I had to do a lot of pleading, and show my confirmation number to emphasize that I was eligible for the event, before she let me in. Just be wary, they have very specific requirements.

• Like 2

^ Last year, the park stated that guests who renewed a platinum pass at another Cedar Fair park before the deadline were eligible, though such guests were advised that they might have to get their pass checked by Guest Services.

Having a copy of your receipt is very helpful if there's ever a problem with your pass; some guests with such issues & no receipt have had to wait while Guest Services calls their home park on the phone.

• Like 1

I was planning on going but I now have to travel for work. I don't have the schedule yet but knowing the location, likely schedule, and the drive time back to Columbus and then home to clean-up and then to KI...the logistics aren't in my favor. I'm not sure if one of my team members can take my Friday. If so, I'll be there. If not, I'll likely visit KI in May. 

• Like 1