Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)

BoddaH1994

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to sit in on some of the planning meetings..that would be pretty interesting

After having planned three events at Kings Island, I can assure you that it's way more fun just to be surprised.

Quick question. For events like these, does one typically have to sign up to attend both days, or can one attend their choice of days? I ask because obtaining the day off from work could be hairy.

I do not have an answer to that question at this time, but since registration is free, I'd register for both days and just show up whenever you can.

^^ I wish it was that easy for me. At my POE, Saturdays are in high demand. It's one of those things where you have to work a couple to get one off, unless you want to use up all your vacation days. If I can't swing the 9th, I'll be there for sure on the 10th. It's more than likely one or the other really. Don't know if Elina will be up for two straight days of KI madness.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an idea how it would work for children under 42 inches? Do you think I would have to buy a guest ticket. (I HOPE I will not have to buy one since he will not be able to do any of the ERT rides and he already has a season pass.) Anyone have an answer?

Well, I will be hanging out with the rest of the staff members from here.

This event is a little more than two months away! Its hard to believe that it is March 3rd already and that Kings Island and Diamondback will be opening in a little more than a month!

Yep. Not to mention all the other coaster enthusiast clubs that will be there. For those of you who have been to KIC days the past two years, expect a much larger turnout for this event. It will likely be comparable to the size of the crowd at Coastermania, for anyone who has been to that. And since Diamondback is new the crowd could be even larger. However, since it is Mother`s day weekend some people may opt not to go. Furthermore, since it is a weekend in May and not June, some people might opt not to attend. Still, others may attend because it is a weekend in May and not in June or July.

Is anyone else going solo? I want to go but my sister who normally goes to KI with me is to Key West that weekend.

I may be also going solo..im just hoping i will be able to find out when the tickets are selling on the first day so that way i can buy mine and go....this is on my birthday and i would absolutely love this sort of thing as a present lol...im so excited about working this year as well....so yeah, im hoping i can make it to this....it will be awesome..I was sad when i didnt make it to the event in feb....im doing everything i can to make it to this event...