Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^ I would highly recommend getting Don's permission before trying to stream anything online from Media Day. With all the requests that have been made so far related to Banshee, that seems like it could easily be something they don't want happening if you aren't actually part of the news media.

• Like 6

Anybody recall my live stream of the Banshee announcement? I didn't get permission for that and Don didn't have a problem with it. I have a better program now to live stream in 720p HD.. Which should make the picture look even better. Don reads these forums... So Don... If you have a problem with this just let me know...

• Like 9

Correct. That event was also open to the public. Also, it was before any significant requests had been made by the park related to our coverage of Banshee.

I'm not saying I know something; I'm just saying that it isn't going to hurt to contact him.

• Like 3

Front gate receiving a much needed face lift
pic.twitter.com/mCWW0a3ixU
— Greg Scheid (@KIGMGREG)
April 5, 2014

Walkway into the queue being poured this morning. No sign of Eve (our Banshee) yet.
#KIBanshee
pic.twitter.com/JUVkCxgBQr
— Greg Scheid (@KIGMGREG)
April 5, 2014

Glad to see the front gate is getting some TLC! Since Cedar Fair took control of the park, we went from having just a walk-up Guest Relations window to a walk-in setup. That improved traffic in that area already. Nice to see Cedar Fair improving the gates, and in regards to theming for Banshee, it's about time Kings Island got something as themed as this. It's been long overdue! 

I cannot wait to get back out there, it's been a long winter! Less than 2 weeks everybody!

• Like 10

That is too beautiful. Less than 2 weeks to go!

(Dons Permission, copyright 2014. Any use of Dons Permission or its associated trademarks without Don's permission is subject to prosecution. Please capitalize Dons Permission unless your talking about Don's permission.)

stinky, who just HAD to go there.

• Like 9

Failure to comply will result in death by Nickels and spending a week bunking with Rob Alvey on a TPR Japan trip.

Don't forget the 5 hours of donkeys hosted by BB1 and Co.

• Like 7

Eve is at it again! Testing before opening day!

(My name for Banshee would've been Elvira if I had known about the naming thing sooner)

Eve is the name of the Banshee on the logo not the coaster. I don't think people are getting this.

I know that :/

I think Eve is just meant to be the name of the Banshee that our new for 2014 contraption is named after. Not just the logo, not just the coaster, Eve's the Banshee that inspired the name and is portrayed in the logo. So if someone want's to call a train running the course "Eve," I think it's fine.

• Like 2

I am expecting A LOT out of this ride at night. They are pretty much saying that a night ride on Banshee WILL BE better than a night ride on The Beast. What could possibly make a night ride on Banshee (or any ride for that matter) better than The Beast?

• Like 3