Current wait times

APE

I've ridden Diamondstack twice today each with about a 10 minute wait. I've waited longer for my food at Taco Shack than any ride here today. ..but that's nothing unusual. Food is bland and the guy tried to sell me a souvenir cup....as I'm filling mine up! And when I asked the cashier if they had any trays: "I don't think we do those anymore or they all dirty."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

We are planning a trip for tomorrow. Probably half dry side/half wet side. What kind of crowd do you think I can anticipate? Last time we went to Soak City it was a complete nightmare with a half hour wait for the dang bathrooms and over an hour for each slide. Definitely don't want to get in a situation like that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If last Friday is an indication (when I last went), lines were less than a 2-3 cycle wait from park open through about early-mid afternoon (Racer had only one side open, so it took about 15 mins). Get there for early rides, knock out a bunch of rides then head over to Soak City as the rest of the late afternoon-evening crowds congregate.

• Like 5

I was there today from about 9-2, mostly in Planet Snoopy and Soak City. Lines were pretty short at both and crowds weren't bad at all. I definitely think that a lot of local school going back this week helped the crowds! Longest I waited was for food! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2