Jump to content

Decoding 2020


fryoj

Recommended Posts

Just now, decyferite said:

I'm going to take a look at the site map and see if anything has changed from last night

I think this is why they go the subdomain route for this. Much less prone to snooping.

I decided to check after I looked back and saw Mystic Timbers' initial page was mystictimbers.visitkingsisland.com

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WindingSon said:

I think this is why they go the subdomain route for this. Much less prone to snooping.

I decided to check after I looked back and saw Mystic Timbers' initial page was mystictimbers.visitkingsisland.com

There are some pages listed here which are active but are old info, along with the VIP tour link I found last night which I didnt know was a thing lol

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/sitemap.xml

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m new here! This is my first post. Anyone know if the park still charges you to get in after 8pm if you don’t have a season pass? Asking for a friend of mine that wants to attend but does not have a pass. Thanks! Sorry if this was already discussed I didn’t see anything about it recently, I could have easily looked over it though. Any info is appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, tshiltz23 said:

I’m new here! This is my first post. Anyone know if the park still charges you to get in after 8pm if you don’t have a season pass? Asking for a friend of mine that wants to attend but does not have a pass. Thanks! Sorry if this was already discussed I didn’t see anything about it recently, I could have easily looked over it though. Any info is appreciated!

I think its $39 for the starlight ticket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WindingSon said:

I'm leaning Polaris too, with additional reasons.

Attempting to load these 2 pages has a different result, though they both error:

https://polaris.visitkingsisland.com/

https://orion.kingsisland.com/

OOOO spicy, the fact that it timeout error-ed would, as an HTML guy, probably mean its a site page that has been created and is on the server but is user/ip locked at the moment, then again, take that with grain of salt it could just be bad code

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tshiltz23 said:

I’m new here! This is my first post. Anyone know if the park still charges you to get in after 8pm if you don’t have a season pass? Asking for a friend of mine that wants to attend but does not have a pass. Thanks! Sorry if this was already discussed I didn’t see anything about it recently, I could have easily looked over it though. Any info is appreciated!

I believe you should only have a ticket to get in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So after a year and a half of @Hawaiian Coasters 325 and I making silly layouts. its finally time to get what we have wanted for all these years.

I am just so happy that we have this page to discuss what we love. Roller Coaster and Kings Island.

I really look forward to what's next after Kiga. Maybe we will start to make layouts for the next rumored coaster. This has been an amazing experience and even with the highs and lows. People arguing and people getting on me about my undying love for Intamin lol

I just want to say thank you and I really hope sometime next season we can all meet up and ride this giga coaster!

This is for you fellow KIC members! Enjoy tonight!

 

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

So after a year and a half of @Hawaiian Coasters 325 and I making silly layouts. its finally time to get what we have wanted for all these years.

I am just so happy that we have this page to discuss what we love. Roller Coaster and Kings Island.

I really look forward to what's next after Kiga. Maybe we will start to make layouts for the next rumored coaster. This has been an amazing experience and even with the highs and lows. People arguing and people getting on me about my undying love for Intamin lol

I just want to say thank you and I really hope sometime next season we can all meet up and ride this giga coaster!

This is for you fellow KIC members! Enjoy tonight!

 

10:07 p.m. Blueprints are ripped up and they announce it's been an Intamin all along

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

So after a year and a half of @Hawaiian Coasters 325 and I making silly layouts. its finally time to get what we have wanted for all these years.

I am just so happy that we have this page to discuss what we love. Roller Coaster and Kings Island.

I really look forward to what's next after Kiga. Maybe we will start to make layouts for the next rumored coaster. This has been an amazing experience and even with the highs and lows. People arguing and people getting on me about my undying love for Intamin lol

I just want to say thank you and I really hope sometime next season we can all meet up and ride this giga coaster!

This is for you fellow KIC members! Enjoy tonight!

 

Your love for Intamin keeps this forum interesting! LOL! I also love you and @Hawaiian Coasters 325layouts that you draw up. I know we would all love to see more!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

So after a year and a half of @Hawaiian Coasters 325 and I making silly layouts. its finally time to get what we have wanted for all these years.

I am just so happy that we have this page to discuss what we love. Roller Coaster and Kings Island.

I really look forward to what's next after Kiga. Maybe we will start to make layouts for the next rumored coaster. This has been an amazing experience and even with the highs and lows. People arguing and people getting on me about my undying love for Intamin lol

I just want to say thank you and I really hope sometime next season we can all meet up and ride this giga coaster!

This is for you fellow KIC members! Enjoy tonight!

 

It's been fun Maverick! I got good news for you too, I rode my first intiamin's at CP on tuesday and I gotta give you some credit. They are fun rides!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your love for Intamin keeps this forum interesting! LOL! I also love you and [mention=11195]Hawaiian Coasters 325[/mention]layouts that you draw up. I know we would all love to see more!

I am all for it! Can’t wait to hear the rumors of the next coaster! Lol The concepts will
Be flowing haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too obvious to be a clue?Screenshot_20190815-145542_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d4ee6b2337c957dbc4906f63c599ceec.jpg

 

 

The cameraman on FOX19 pointed that out this morning on the broadcast and Chad dismissed it saying good catch but Idk if it's a clue or not haha sureeeee

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • malem locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...