Jump to content

Online Reservations NOW OPEN on KI's Website


Recommended Posts

I received the same thing.  

Got a reservation for July 3rd at 10:30am for myself and my wife.  We are not taking our kids for this first visit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go enjoy Holiday World then!

Got my reservation for 11:30 on the 4th. Will be meeting my sister, brother-in-law and nieces there. Will be interesting to see how well it works and also how long the lines for Orion get.

Why complain, the park is open just be happy like the rest of us....

Posted Images

I got reservations for the 4th!

2 minutes ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Is anyone getting any more solid confirmation other than the random ticket numbers assigned to each "guest"?

 

Your reservations should be listed under tickets & passes in the "Me" tab in the KI mobile app, assuming you have the latest version and your pass is added.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, malem said:

I got reservations for the 4th!

 

Your reservations should be listed under tickets & passes in the "Me" tab in the KI mobile app, assuming you have the latest version and your pass is added.

Mine showed up immediately.  Waiting till 7/7 to make sure the kinks are out of Orion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they are aiming for 10,000 for each day.  It will be interesting to see how the reservations fill up now that they are live.  I'm expecting them to lax the 1 visit per season pass holder once they see what the demand is.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Hmm I have the app and my passes are loaded.  Strange!

I am not seeing anything in the app either, but I have the confirmation email?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Hmm I have the app and my passes are loaded.  Strange!

I  should be noted that there was an update to the KI and CP app for androids yesterday.  (However my vouchers showed up even when they did the 'test' earlier this week.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Hmm I have the app and my passes are loaded.  Strange!

 

7 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am not seeing anything in the app either, but I have the confirmation email?

 

After I completed my reservation, I had to click on the "Add Mobile Tickets and Vouchers" button under the Me tab, and then enter my order confirmation number. After I entered that, the individual reservations showed up.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MoreFogPlease said:

After I completed my reservation, I had to click on the "Add Mobile Tickets and Vouchers" button under the Me tab, and then enter my order confirmation number. After I entered that, the individual reservations showed up.

After I added it, I am still not getting it, but maybe I need to be patient? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I reserved on PC, and was able to put in the order number and email, and my vouchers are showing up in the app.  Not linked by name, but they are there.

For what it's worth, there was an update for the KI app in the iOS app store this morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to find a season pass number?  My parents bought passes for my kids. I don’t have the pass number for one of them.  He just turned three so this would be his first year with a pass (which explains why I don’t know it). 
 

I’d like to make a reservation for us but can’t because of this.  So an email address would be awesome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AnyPancakes said:

Anyone know how to find a season pass number?  My parents bought passes for my kids. I don’t have the pass number for one of them.  He just turned three so this would be his first year with a pass (which explains why I don’t know it). 
 

I’d like to make a reservation for us but can’t because of this.  So an email address would be awesome. 

The pass number is either the long numeric code (00000000000000000000000) or the short alphanumeric code (ABC1XYZ) listed on the back of the pass or in the mobile app. Either of these will work.

If the number has worn off, you can use a barcode scanning app to scan your barcode or QR code to get the number.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AnyPancakes said:

Anyone know how to find a season pass number?  My parents bought passes for my kids. I don’t have the pass number for one of them.  He just turned three so this would be his first year with a pass (which explains why I don’t know it). 
 

I’d like to make a reservation for us but can’t because of this.  So an email address would be awesome. 

If you do not have the pass or paper voucher the quickest way to get it is call guest services, otherwise use the contact us page from the website.  Your parents *should* have the email receipt, but I know how that goes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malem said:

The pass number is either the long numeric code (00000000000000000000000) or the short alphanumeric code (ABC1XYZ) listed on the back of the pass or in the mobile app. Either of these will work.

If the number has worn off, you can use a barcode scanning app to scan your barcode or QR code to get the number.

Thanks. That’s not the issue. I don’t have the pass. This would be my sons first year with it. His grandpa bought it for Christmas and has not given us the voucher yet.  So I don’t have his number. I do have my wife’s number and my number. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also find it on the KI app. Unfortunately, it won't let you copy and paste it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Ding Dong said:

If you do not have the pass or paper voucher the quickest way to get it is call guest services, otherwise use the contact us page from the website.  Your parents *should* have the email receipt, but I know how that goes.

Thanks sir. I used the contact us link. They have the email receipt. They just aren’t at home right now. I probably should have figured this out when I was there for Father’s Day. But didn’t have it on my mind then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1/2 the spots from opening day are already gone after less than an hour.  I also noticed I didn't even get my email from Kings Island inviting me to make a reservation until 8:45 AM and the 10:30 spot for opening day was already gone at 8:30 AM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...