Italian Job Stunt Track Tour!

As most of you know, the great marketing team was gracious enough to open the doors of the park to allow us inside to check out the progress of the Italian Job Stunt Track!

Of course, PKIC is the first to update with photos from this event. Click here to see IJST construction as well as winter rehab pics!

Bill has also created a video from the tour and it can be viewed here.

Regards,

Ryan

Some of us were wondering what the SOFCO truck was doing there. SOFCO is the place in Batavia that makes B&M roller coasters. However, I just now remembered that SOFCO does a lot of steel fabrication - not just B&Ms. They most likely fabricated the structural steel for the parking garage. laugh.gif

It kind of had me wondering for a minute! laugh.gif

I would like to see more before passing judgement... and, for those who don't know, I AM in Atlanta right now, I'm just on a free internet cafe...place... it's cool. I unfourtunately won't be seeing SFOG, because it's too far away, but I will try to keep you posted in case we drive by or any thing like that.

That was one cold tour. I am surprised that nobody mentioned the speakers that are going to be inside the cars. They also mention three were going to be something under the seats that will rumble. Now if that doesn’t impress you I don’t know what will. It was too bad we didn’t make plans to get together as a group and take a photo. I had no clue who anyone was.