Everything posted by King Ding Dong
-
Meal Deals, and meal deals
My evil stepmother used to make something called a “tuna melt”. Slice of bread, tuna, cheese and a tomato slice then bake or broil it. It was the grossest thing ever. 40 years later I am just starting to occasionally eat very cold tuna though I prefer the canned salmon. Still don’t like it but supposed to be good for you so I choke it down.
-
Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread
See, I knew you could do it.
-
Meal Deals, and meal deals
Why do chicken and bacon need to be hot? I eat both cold frequently. Even ranch on occasion.
-
Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread
I think you could contact the park and ask them any question you want. Some possible methods include telephone, email and snail mail.
-
Out of Town Annual/Season Passes
SIX Gold
-
Ideas for the Crypt building?
Something less ambitious and cheaper would be a multilevel fun/tilt house. If designed right with easily switched out theming elements it could even be a second Haunt attraction within the same building.
-
Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews
Agreed but that is going to be a bean counter no go. To much wasted sauce and portion cups from people getting a sample of all six varieties.
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
I don’t encourage my kids to rough house but nothing I do will stop it. I can send them outside to do it and have some sanity or yell at them constantly.
-
Dealing In The Thrill Cedar Fair CEO Excited About Cedar Point's Futrue
You are misrepresenting what he said. All parks are doing well, those 4 are driving the business. (Growth).
-
Steel Vengeance to open in 2018 at Cedar Point
I am going with the Ghost of Mean Streak is still ****ed off.
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Not disputing this but how do know this? Something official for CF? I would be happy if they replaced it with a garden hose.
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
As long as Intamin doesn’t manufacture it, I am cool with that. *ducks*
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
The protection of Thor’s Hammer.
-
Steel Vengeance to open in 2018 at Cedar Point
The other week I mentioned this to my wife. She was not amused.
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Something to keep in mind. And he plans to focus on growth opportunities mostly at four of the company’s parks, Cedar Point, Carowinds near Charlotte, Knott’s Berry Farm, and California’s Great America near Santa Clara. “The chain has performed really well. All the parks have done well, but those four in particular have helped drive our business,” Mr. Zimmerman said. http://www.toledoblade.com/business/2018/05/06/Dealing-in-the-thrill-Cedar-Fair-CEO-excited-about-Point-s-future.html
-
Harlem Globetrotters at the park May 5-6
Like maybe the PA system?
-
Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread
I have not watched to show except in some snippets and all the references my kids make to it. But I have been meaning to.
-
Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread
Seriously is Mr. Poopy Butthole any worse than Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo?
-
Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews
Namely chili.
-
Kings Island 2018 Discussion Thread
Yep, I think you are getting old. Unless Beavis and Butthead, The Simpson’s and South Park got your panties in a bunch 25 years ago. Then it’s just you. It’s Rick and Morty. The fanbase is so large is can throw McDonald’s Corporate in a into a tizzy. My kids watch it and so do 97% of college students. Fine, I get off your darn lawn.
-
Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews
Good lord, BBQ sauce is the last thing brisket needs. That’s just sinful. Ribs sure, brisket, hell to the no! For food service situations where it sits out it needs to have some of its own fatty drippings drizzled over it. It needs to be sliced to order, the only way around that is to have the slices in a vat of juice and then it just starts falling apart unless one is very careful with it. Cant have a divider plate so the juice doesn’t soak your fries or slaw. I really hope our Chefs know better than this and the problem is the bean counters.
-
Steel Vengeance to open in 2018 at Cedar Point
Good. Shorter lines for us idiots.
-
Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews
Brisket is a very tough piece of meat and must be sliced against the grain. If it it is shredded or sliced into long fibers the texture is really off and it just tastes really weird. It gets a little complicated with a full packer cut becuase towards the deckle (point) it splits into two muscles with the fibers running a different way. So you have to separate it and turn one section to getting he fibers running the same direction. An easy mistake if one is new to it.
-
Meal Deals, and meal deals
You can take the deckle and make Burnt Ends by chopping it up and resmoking them but whatever that is, it is not burnt ends.
-
Coney BBQ and 2018 Food Reviews
The color is way off, that looks to me like all bark (the outercrust) and shredded not chopped. Brisket is sliced not chopped anyway.