Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PKI_Diana

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PKI_Diana

  1. Indeed I have been able to for the last three seasons
  2. PKI_Diana replied to moore's topic in Coming Attractions
    Its a new height requirement, not a new chaperone requirement.
  3. Where does the driver sit so he can see all the people on board?
  4. PKI_Diana replied to pkifreak's topic in KI Polls
    WWC, hands down.
  5. PKI_Diana replied to pkifreak's topic in KI Polls
    Tuckers is now Happy Days, so yeah.....
  6. That is correct. But fear not, Trauth's Blueberry (Smurf) Ice Cream, will still be available in Action Zone and HB I believe.
  7. Yes it is one of the three: Kings Mill Log Flume, Monster, Scrambler, And as mentioned before Racer / recaR
  8. Here's what is sad: If you look at the list on that page, You'll notice that these rides were original: Bavarian Beetle, Canoe Ride, Der Spinning Keggers, Enchanted Voyage, Flying Dutchman, Flying Eagles, Giant Slide, Haley’s Comet, Kings Mill Log Flume, Monster, The Rotor, Scrambler, Sky Ride, Tumble Bug and Wheel of Fortune. 3 plus Racer / recaR still exist at the park
  9. Bingo, that is why I advised against it. Not to mention that I'm a sup, and I've had it done, not a pretty situation.
  10. PKI Paramounts Kings Island PKD Paramounts Kings Dominion PCW Paramount's Canada's Wonderland PGA Paramount's Great America SFKK Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom AZ Action Zone RVT Rivertown HB Hanna Barbera Land AxT Action Theatre CDBB Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay
  11. Very true. I wouldn't advise riding during your break though. Cause if you get caught up and miss your time back, either by your error, or a ride error.... yeah, makes for a very unhappy sup.
  12. I didnt know mods can change titles of posts.......hmm. interesting.
  13. It'll be closed for it's facelift and paintjob but I'll be at the Carousel most likely.
  14. The parade returns with Danny Phantomâ„¢ and Dora the Explorerâ„¢ Floats Join 100-member Cast!! http://pki.com/News/detail.cfm?item_id=141 Also, School of Rock in the Paramount Theatre! http://pki.com/News/detail.cfm?item_id=140
  15. I will be working all three, dancing to my own beat....
  16. That weekend is the 1,2,3 of April This topic really has already been addressed elsewhere.
  17. PKI_Diana replied to moore's topic in Coming Attractions
    That rule only exists in HB, where the rides have a height maximum, and then you need a smaller child to supervise.
  18. It's all about safety, you should know that.
  19. He hasn't worked there in a while, but I'm betting his girl might be able to look for him.
  20. Just to make an amendment to that.... The Coney Arcade photo is 1981, not 1973, but all the other ones were labeled 1973 on the back.
  21. Despite missing my cars, I'm starting to like the way it looks (except for the crates), by the time it's open, I'm sure I'll love it.
  22. I hate the crates. I think it would look 50x better without them. I've never seen IJ, so I really don't know if those crates are part of the "story" and theme, but I sure wish they'd go bye bye.
  23. It's a re-vamp of Tuckers, in Coney mall.
  24. I so wanted to take one last weekend, when Tower had it's training day. But I resisted doing so, for worry of that breech of contract. So I'm definitely going.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.