Everything posted by PKI_Diana
-
IJST Construction Tour Round Two Roster
1. TheKlockster 2. CoastersRZ 3. Alien Seed 4. CombatStupendous89 5. flying eagles 6.Scooby_Doo 7. DeliriumDreamer 8. PkiJake(Maybe) 9. Fo-Shame 10. UncleHenry 11. TRTR Guy 12. Ben 13. PKI_Di
-
Graeter’s Ice Cream comes to PKI
It has always been like that.
-
Graeter’s Ice Cream comes to PKI
If you pay for it out of your uniform, sure. Same as any other restaurant in the park, other than Oscars. You know the rules.
-
Looking Forward
What do I most look forward to? Hmm. Good question. I'd have to say the early morning startups on the tower before guests arrive. Quiet time to think, dream, or remember before guests enter.
-
Graeter’s Ice Cream comes to PKI
Thankgoodness they finally announced that, so I can actually express that there's a better ice cream in store, but as far as favorites Algemesi's in Hyde Park is still my ultimate bomb!
-
PKI Going Smoke Free
19 seems reasonable if you think... 6 main areas (I Street, Action Zone, Coney Mall, Rivertown, Nick Central / HB land, Boomerang Bay) That is 3 per an area, plus 1 additional place. (If they do it that way, who knows, that part hasn't been decided yet I guess.) Sounds like a winner to me!
-
PKI Going Smoke Free
Is that link available without having to sign up for the dailynews.... surely they will announce it elsewhere.
-
A cool find (I think)
I have photos from when my mom worked there in 72.
-
Longest Lines
The Eiffel Tower! Everyone wants to get a view of IJ before security drops the rope, and they run to the rides!
-
Report on PKI
Kinda stupid to listen to a website, that can't even put a photo of real PKI ride on the report.... That coaster isn't at PKI. Sounds like reliable stuff... /sacastism
-
What are you hitting this summer?
PKI CP Carowinds
-
International Restaurant Question
There's a bar room, that is in between the carousel room and the main dining room, but it had no alcohol in it last night...
-
International Restaurant Question
Interesting, I just got back from there....
-
Nick Parade Music
Why does that not surprise me. He's never out from behind that thing
-
Smoking Ban?
Let's keep in mind also, that it is private property, which the park lets you come in on when you buy a ticket, BUT it is still their land, and therefore, their rights on what they say you CAN and CANNOT do while within their premises. This goes for anything from swimsuits to smoking and more.
-
Nick Parade Music
Outkast was in the parade too. However, I think the Na na na he's talking about is specifically for the parade, therefore I dont think youll find it in any store.
-
What do you want to see for the 2005 season
Not that Brad has the time to be a DJ..........
-
Smoking Ban?
Security can work more in a week, than Ecology can. In their handbook, they don't hit over time til I think George said 90 hours a week, whereas, Ecology hits overtime, and in trouble at 70 hours a week
-
Smoking Ban?
Wrong! Wrong! Think local.
-
Smoking Ban?
Yes it is being rethemed. Read Dan's post, he all but tells you what both themes are...
-
Working at PKI
personally I worked merchandise for 3 days, and rides for nearly 4 seasons now. I also would recommend entertainment and security, they seem like good departments, with decent pay.
-
Any chance of me getting a job?
A few dollars more an hour.
-
Whatever Happened to some old KI rides.
Last I heard, he got fined because he ran the tram without a license. I doubt it will ever work, it's been planned for years, and yet everything just sits.
-
Upcoming ACE event
I agree, BORING
-
New Italian Job Constuction Photos!
For like the 8th time, it's not supposed to be ready on opening day!