Everything posted by AZ Kinda Guy
-
Top Gun painting
A aircraft carrier with a jet coming off it....Just a guess
-
Creepy back roads
Start Crying Let me clarify. It was apparent that they used a cutting tourch where they could not unbolt it. The ride was not cut everywhere, only where it was a difficult place to deconstuct. Having never seen nor ridden The Bat I cannot say wether it deserves a mourning. Where does it say that was The Bat? That cut support is from The Bat.
-
Adventure Express
Thats good and all but I just can't buy the argument that a good number of the non looping steel coasters were modeled after woodys that go out and back. Each one is a unique design that have little to no resemblance of wood coasters.
-
Adventure Express
Hm thats funny. I could have swore they each had their own unique deisgn. Mind showing us which 200 foot and 300 foot wood coasters they were designed after? I'm sorry. Where did I say that they matched wood coasters height? Nowhere. The basic model of a large first hill followed by air time hills. They're modeled after out and back coasters. With that theory, couldn't the same be said for every steel coaster without an inversion?
-
Adventure Express
Hm thats funny. I could have swore they each had their own unique deisgn. Mind showing us which 200 foot and 300 foot wood coasters they were designed after?
-
Needs
I actually liked the cats..... "I Go Back" by Kenny Chesney
-
Beast lift hill lights on.
Because they wanted to see if someone would actually take the time to post it on the internet...Looks like they were right and I won the bet!
-
Post your favorite pic of 2007
Didn't think this one would turn out so good. Good thing I was wrong.
-
Post your favorite pic of 2007
Awww Skyhawk! I love that ride!
-
Adventure Express
If I'm not mistaken, something else worth noting is that TT was the first (and last) coaster that Arrow fabricated their own track in house. Which many believe to be the reason why it is so smooth.
-
Adventure Express
Ah, your right. Wasn't he retired by then?
-
Adventure Express
Why didn't arrow think of that? Well, remember this. Ron Toomer was a lazy designer. It's obvious in the horrid transitions that most arrows have. Not to mention, he basically bent a coat hanger and said wow, I designed a loop. Lazy designer? Like you could do any better?... In reguards to the transistions, The newest multi-looper from Arrow is Tennessee Tornado and that opened up in 99! So if they are rough now, how well they are maintained has alot to do with it. And don't even get me started on the technological breakthroughs that have occured in the past 20 years in terms of train design, maintenance techniques, steel fabrication, and the overall coaster design process....Oh and if you honestly believe he designed customers rides from coat hangers then you are an idiot.
-
Demon Drop...
The car...No nausea, at least not this time. Ha
-
Demon Drop...
Extra scary indeed. Try riding it first thing in the morning, extremely hung over, and with a pounding headache.....Haha Good times
-
Son of Beast Hot Sauce
Why April?
-
Adventure Express
And I'm positive your wrong.
- Adventure Express
-
Post your favorite pic of 2007
Well if I have to pic just one......
-
~BYE~ Best Year Ever 2007!
Question 1- Compared to years prior, easily Firehawk. Question 2- Delirium. Its running great and the uptime was phenomenal. Gee I wonder why? Question 3- None. The food at KI is horrible. Price, taste, service, ETC Question 4- Action Zone is still the bomb and always will be Question 5- In terms of?...Smoothness I will give you but its still very painful in the first helix. In the end though, the ride is still boring and needs to go. Seriously, is anyone else bored/hurting beyond belief after the first drop? Question 6- The best show was easily Dead Awakening. Who doesn't love a hot blonde running around half naked on stage? Question 7- The best thing was seeing Cedar Fairs first true full season at the reigns. Its nice to have a true amusement park company running the show. Question 8- The best change was the FearFest makeover. Its good to see them actually invest some serious money into this event. Question 9- I heart Dane.
-
Post your favorite pic of 2007
You implied you were talking about when you quoted it then made a comment directly under it... Plus I don't see too many coasters in TopGun1993's second pic....
-
Kings Island Drive
The city of Mason is an evil evil corporation...
-
Kings Island Drive
Better stop the presses for this....
-
Take off tuesday to the Outer Limits
Are you serious? FoF was opened WAY late, was way over budget, and frankly, sucked. Mantis however opened on time, met the budget, and was a crowd pleaser.
-
WonderPark USA and Jungle Jim's on 12/1
The head of the Floral department knows EVERYTHING...
-
SOB Strategies
It put people in the hospital after an ACCIDENT, as in not supposed to happen. But it did...