Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondback FOF

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Diamondback FOF

  1. I'm going through Nickelodeon Universe on opening day. You may not be. At 8:45 people are being escorted back and then they will probably have all paths but one blocked off until almost 10. They don't want people running all throughout the park.
  2. Yeah, I know. I had thought about it and I meant to type will, but I ended up typing can. I was in a hurry last night because I was ready to go to bed.
  3. How does Don Helbig know? Also, if you find out what time, can you PM me so I can watch it or record it? Also, what channel was it for? Last question, can someone please post it on Youtube tomorrow? PS- I don't need any 'Yes' answers from you Terpy . Or (insert name) either .
  4. What?! I am offended! You are going to get rid of us? Diamondback FOF who is funnin' ya and just HAD to . I think you mean most of your riding in the morning .
  5. ^That is so cool! Why are you in all of the news reports? Out of 256 people, they chose you. Do you know why? Also, where do you live? I am going to show up at your house and be in the background . Then I can be famous too. Do you know what time the interview will be on TV? Also, Racerrider, I think he means it will be on the news at like 5 or 6. He means 'live' as in there will be someone at is house and he'll be talking 'live' with them, not on the phone.
  6. I plan on going to: 1. Kings Island 2. Kings Island 3. Kings Island 4. Kings Island 5. Kings Island 6. Kings Island 7. Kings Island 8. Kings Island 9-many more- Kings Island!!!!
  7. I would suggest getting there when you want. As late as possible before 10 would be 9:59:59 am . You can get in the park starting at 8 am, so... I know, this probably didn't help you, but I would suggect getting there at around 9 to 9:30 probably.
  8. How could they be prosecuted? Probably by being charged by the prosecutor and then going to court . Have you been filming on ride vidoes, or off ride?
  9. That is true. But I still don't think there should be a problem with it being done within an hour.
  10. I got a 90%, missing the question about Rick Wallenda's grandfather. I ranked......: Diamondback!!!
  11. Better to have more time than to cut yourself short, especially when doing something like this. Last thing you want to do is rush around a group of people that just donated almost $100,000 to a charity and make them not feel important. I am honestly concerned that an hour may not be enough with the additional trains now. Are you serious?! All eight of the trains should be done in at least 30 minutes I would think. I mean, that is nearly four minutes per train. Unless they are doing A LOT of special ceremonies and other stuff, but there shouldn't be a problem with ERT.
  12. Wait. I thought it was Shakespeare who just HAD to...?
  13. 9:00 is 9:00. Not 8:30, not 10:15, but 9. 99999999999999999 Flyer, who enjoyed this post a bit too much! I know ERT begins at 9 am. But, I know the gates open early on normal days (no ERT). I just disn't know if the gates open early for ERT. OK? Sheeeeesh! LOL that is funny about it still saying 2008. But, they do still have the Halloween Haunt sign up over the main entrance. Also, I think processing stops at 6 pm on Saturday, unless you're in line before that because from the website: So I take it as those are the processing hours for the 18th.
  14. If the parking lot opens at 8:30, then do the gates for ERT open at...? 8:30 too?
  15. I emailed Mr. Helbig yesterday (Sunday) to get clarification as to when the First Rider Auction rides are, when ERT begins, etc. He responded by saying, "There are early rides at 9am on April 18 for gold and platinum pass holders. Auction riders will ride before 9am." (I added the color and boldness for emphasis; he didn't). Now, the park may change the times, but as of yesterday and to Mr. Helbig's knowledge, auction winners ride prior to 9 am and ERT begins at 9 am. I hope this helps you and your friends, Angie.
  16. As of now, they're giving a high near 70* with thunder storms in the late afternoon.
  17. The First Ride Auction winners will be riding prior to 9 am. Then, ERT start at 9 am.
  18. Congratulations on your wedding!! I might decide to do the run, but IDK.
  19. Right now, they are giving 70* and partial sun on Saturday!! But, if you don't want to go, then don't. One less person that I have to wait behind in order to ride.
  20. To both of you: The First Rider Auction rides will be prior to 9 am. Starting at 9 am, the ERT for Diamondback and The Beast will begin for Gold and Platinum Pass holders. Then, at 10 am, the GP will begin riding.
  21. Wow, that sounds like fun. I might have to try to go their sometime .
  22. Hey, hey. This isn't a topic to put down Meijer . But, I don't really like shopping there. I much prefer Kroger and Walmart. You can buy one ticket online for $32.99 or a two day admission (don't have to be consecutive days) for $47.99 as TopGun1993 said. from: http://visitkingsisland.com/shop/shopping_...l_admission.cfm
  23. Where is the old season pass entrance?
  24. ^Well, that just down right sucks! I hope you get feeling better.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.