Everything posted by RollerColt
-
A Very BoddaH Farewell
BoddaH, Thank you. Thank you for all of your hard work. If it weren't for you, this website would not be here today. I just want to say, that in my awkward teen years, I always found this forum as a safe place to unwind, to learn and see other people with a different eye. Though I didn't join until 2013, I was an avid reader way back in the early 2000s. This website helped me stay sane and even happy. And you were a part of that magical experience. Keep doing what you love. Let that fire motivate you. You can do anything. I don't have to wish you luck. You create your own. I know you will succeed at whatever you choose to do next. We will all miss you. Thank you again for creating this website, it truly has touched peoples' lives around here. Sincerely, Eric
-
How many times did you visit Kings Island in 2016?
Sadly zero times this year. But not sadly, it was due to the birth of my first born child! She's worth missing a season for. Plus, I can't wait to take her for the first time!
-
Serious accident on ride at Dreamworld in Australia
Very sad tragedy. The story has now reached CNN http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/world/queensland-theme-park-fatalities/index.html It appears there have been issues with the ride before.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Another one just got put into place, fully level. The next one should be the apex.
-
Racer runs backwards?
Nothing lasts forever, my friend. Not even the stars.
-
Roller coasters may help patients pass kidney stones
It that ever happens to me, God forbid, then why the heck not? Haha! It would probably disturb the other passengers though, with the screaming and agonizing and such...
-
What really BUGS me.
The last time I checked, the Disney parks did not have 16 roller coasters. Building a giant spectacle of a ride every other year is bad for business: read the articles about Geauga Lake, specifically the one from bkroz. Kings Island has, and always will be, a family park. Sorry to burst your bubble but families outnumber you by quite a large margin.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
It's going to be a great addition to park in my opinion! It's not the "hot" pick that some wanted, but the family man in me is grinning ear to ear!
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Hold on to that anticipation and excitement folks. It goes by quick! This is as they say, "The most wonderful time, of the year!"
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Christmas in July, brought to you by The Hallmark Channel!
-
What will put Kings Island above Cedar Point?
Things are getting a little... studly in these parts as of late.
-
Weather
The park warned you about falling trees, and you went to KK? LolSent from my N9130 using Tapatalk I see what you did there... If driving to work meant riding Storm Chaser, or (almost) any coaster, I'd smile every day. I drove in the opposite direction. Right into the maw of the derecho. Alas, my fate today after that encounter was re-imaging Chromebooks... Or as I like to call it, watching pixelated grass grow!
-
Weather
Looks like they were correct. We had a lot of fallen trees and moderate damage all over the place in Indiana. The storm approached my area just as I left to go to work... what a drive that was, haha... At least I got my storm chasing fix in! Hope everybody is okay!
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Welcome to KIC!
-
WDW: Alligator reportedly drags child into Seven Seas Lagoon
If there is one thing I have learned from my ventures to Florida, it's this: Never go into the lagoons during or after the evening.
-
WDW: Alligator reportedly drags child into Seven Seas Lagoon
This has turned into a horrible week for Orlando...
-
The Beast needs to be updated
Perhaps I'm a minority here, but I've learned how to "ride" the coaster over the years. At a young age I would often tense up while riding it, but as time has wore on I've been able to anticipate and just go with the flow. I don't fight back while riding, if that makes sense... I haven't considered The Beast to be so rough it's not enjoyable. It's all part of the experience.
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
We learn something every day don't we?
-
Seat Belt/Restraint Failure at Wonderland Amusement Park in Texas
Just saw this article on CNN. Looks like the news is making waves. Just wow...
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Welcome to KIC!
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Awesome Vortex! Ah the power of social media. So many people underestimate the waves it can generate.
-
KI Webcams
I'm seeing Banshee running smoothly. Makes my day!
-
KI Webcams
Hmm. I can view the live steam perfectly.
-
The Beast Tunnel: Who Can Hear You?
My niece always screams as high of a pitch as possible. Needless to say: I hear that, and not much of anything else afterwards...