KI Should Get This Ride!

FOFirehawkFAN

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone could build KI in RCT3 because of the lag. YOu can have the best machine and it would still lag its just the way that the game is programed. That park was being built in sections and the last I saw International Street was done and they were wroking on Action Zone.

I would like to see the inverted coaster back by X Base as well. Something really futurristic and lots of inversions. I would also have an Intmain hyper coaster and with theose 2 addition KI would be back in action as my fav. park.

I don't think anyone could build KI in RCT3 because of the lag. YOu can have the best machine and it would still lag its just the way that the game is programed. That park was being built in sections and the last I saw International Street was done and they were wroking on Action Zone.

I would like to see the inverted coaster back by X Base as well. Something really futurristic and lots of inversions. I would also have an Intmain hyper coaster and with theose 2 addition KI would be back in action as my fav. park.

You mean something like Volcano? ;)

Beast1979

I'd rather see some more flat rides mostly in Rivertown, where the dolphin show use to be and near the lake across from Tomb Raider, and maybe one more in Coney Mall. I don't think Coney mall needs another roller coaster at X-Base. There's already 2 coasters there. I'd rather see a custom built B&M inverted coaster in Rivertown flying over White Water Canyon and near the train, if that's possible.

^ Ditto. Farenheit doesn't look very appealing to me.

Beast1979

How can you form an opinion about a ride that:

1) the footers are not even poured yet.

-and-

2) you have not been on yet.

So now I ask the question; if you had the choice of having a ride like F97 or nothing at all, you would choose nothing?

By the way, an aside.

a. It's Hersheypark, not Hershey Park.

b. It's NOT owned by the Hershey Chocolate people! It's owned by Hershey Entertainment and Resort Company, which is not connected with The Hershey Company. Chocolate World IS owned by The Hershey Company and is NOT owned by HERCO. Hershey Creamery, which makes and sells dairy products, is also not owned by Hershey Foods. Why is any of this important? Some time, back The Hershey Company considered selling its chocolate operations. (Yes, it did consider it). This would not have affected the park.

See:

...How is Hersheypark doing?

All recreation and tourism facilities in Hershey are owned by HERCO (Hershey Entertainment and Resort Company), a separate and distinct corporation wholly owned by the Milton Hershey School Trust. HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction, however, is owned by The Hershey Company....

http://www.thehersheycompany.com/ir/faq.asp (Last question on the page)

So now you know some important facts that most people do not know!

No. Being who I am, I ride coasters whenever I get the chance. I just think some are better than others. By the Way: Hershey Park puts NoLimits Recreations on their website far before the footers are poured.

Beast1979

Being who you are! :lol:

So you are saying that you exactly know how the ride is based upon a computer generated model?

That is a joke!