New Sign for Planet Snoopy

brick52

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the aluminum poles on the midway that look like chain link fence posts in front of the pumpkin coaster for? There is a series of four to six of them (I didn't count), about five feet apart, in front of the old wrought iron fence...and they are set in the cement...

I saw those too. I also saw them over by the Diamondback gift shop.

I am going out on a limb and being creative, maybe a giant Peanuts comic strip?

While obstructing views of The Great Pumpkin Coaster on that side of the area? Doubt it, though it would be neat to see giant comic strips peppered throughout PS like Universal has with Toon Lagoon at Islands.

I am going out on a limb and being creative, maybe a giant Peanuts comic strip?

While obstructing views of The Great Pumpkin Coaster on that side of the area? Doubt it, though it would be neat to see giant comic strips peppered throughout PS like Universal has with Toon Lagoon at Islands.

Ah I just realized that its right in front of The Great Pumpkin Coaster. I only get up to KI once a year so don't know everything well. Either way its interesting they would put anything in front of the coaster that would possibly obstruct the view.

Parks and park chains like to take little hidden jabs at each other.

The sides of the trams at Disney had the Paramount mountain hidden on them during the Paramount Parks years. I sincerely doubt that was an accident, either!

Six Flags Great Adventure's parking lot has logos for Six Flags that look stunningly like Cedar Fair's corporate logo.

And, then there's the new name for what was Six Flags Theme Parks and Six Flags, Inc.:

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation.

Gee, what a coincidence....