Ride Rotation

diamondhawk

As you know, Invertigo at CGA was moved to Dorney Park as Stinger for the 2012 season. So, I was wondering, if you could switch any ride at Kings Island with another ride at a Cedar Fair park what would it be?

Rules:

No switching Son of Beast!

Try to make it reasonable, for example, don't switch Invertigo with I305.

Try to be creative, and bring in rides unique to Kings Island.

Have fun!

As previously suggested, Firehawk for Volcano.

If Invertigo for KD's Dominator counts as a fair trade, I'd also take that. Same goes for (at least KD's) Hurler for Vortex, Michigan's Adventure's old Shooting Star for our Dodgems, KD's Flight of Fear for our FoF, KD's Ghoster Coaster for our Woodstock Express, and Magnum for Diamondback.

Maybe Adventure Express for CP's Cedar Creek Mine Ride?

I've ridden C2MR and I'd rather keep Adventure Express.

That said, I'd switch:

• Linus Launcher for Flying Eagles
  • King's Island Thunder Alley for Backlot Stunt Track (move to Thunder Alley's spot)
  • Backlot Stunt Coaster for Antique Cars (move to BLSC's old spot)

What' s with all the hate on Firehawk? I think it's a pretty good ride, but it seems like all of you would rather of something else.

For me personally, something about the forces of a laydown coaster going through the loops my head and shoulders can not handle. I can ride those rides but I must tighten up my body and close my eyes going through the loops. I use to think it was just Firehawk, but Manta was the same way.

Its not exactly a ride but, the Soak City theme of our park( <_< ) for the Boomerang Bay of Carowinds, or California's Great America ( :D ). A ride would have to be WindSeeker for Grizzly in California's Great America, it seems better for the park than what is there now.

Any ride for Invertigo-seriously, I just can't take the heavy g's on that ride.

Also, although this wouldn't really be a trade, it would have been nice if Demon Drop had been moved to KI instead of Dorney Park.