SoB Trains..........GONE!

stashua123

So i was at the park today and was on AE and as usual i looked at SoB under the arches but i came to a surprise......No were in sight! Also when i was on Firehawk i saw about 5 trucks parked inside the rosebowl.

I talked to an employee and he said one of Sobs trains are being used on Flight of Fear(i do not believe him).

Lets not get off topic like most SoB topics are turning into.

Thanks

Stashua

They wouldn't even work on FoF because the wheels are set up differently and they probably have different spacing. Not to mention that they don't have the fins for the launch and multiple other things, nobody should beleive that.

This could have also been posted in the general SOB thread, no need for a new one.

• Like 3

Oh my god not EVERYTHING has to be in one topic. There is already enough chaos in the SOB Demolition thread.

You are right, but it is worth noting that homestar92 posted the following in the "SoB to be removed" thread ~24 hours before this topic was created. It would make more sense to have one conversation in one place and who posts firsts has to play a part on that. I'm not trying to act like a mod here, but too much scanning of threads and not enough checking to see if data exists in advance leads to less effective forums in my opinion.

The only info I have is that based on a ride on Adventure Express today (er... yesterday), it would appear as if SoB's trains have been moved from their former sitting place on the ground next to the ride. Where they have been moved to, I can't say, but they were not where they have been for most of the last 2 years, unless I just missed them.

• Like 2

Go up on the Eiffel Tower, and look over towards the helix. Behind it, you will find a boneyard contaning the old tram cars.... I bet you find something else there that may satisfy your curiosity.

From google earth, It also looks like back there in the grass, There are 2 old ride signs? One is green and blue, And the other is red and yellow. I can't really tell what they say or what ride they were from.....Any hints?

Go up on the Eiffel Tower, and look over towards the helix. Behind it, you will find a boneyard contaning the old tram cars.... I bet you find something else there that may satisfy your curiosity.

From google earth, It also looks like back there in the grass, There are 2 old ride signs? One is green and blue, And the other is red and yellow. I can't really tell what they say or what ride they were from.....Any hints?

The green one is the giant circular shaped sign that says Nickelodeon Universe

Also via the E.T. you may see a BB desk in the SOB graveyard...