Delirium getting a paint job?

Kat

Wow thanks for posting that Delirium2018!!! So it wasn't my imagination after all!!! Interesting!!! By the way... not to be mean at all but just a reminder when you post an image from the webcam be sure to post a link back to the webcam. If you don't know the link one of us will be happy to tell it to you :)

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

They still have 6 days. 5 if they want it done by Media day. I'm sure they will finish it. I can't imagine they will leave it half painted lol

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

I wonder if the sign for Invertigo will be painted too? With all this painting going on, it seems natural that it could happen.

it needs it lol

• Like 1

I don't mind Drop Tower's paint job, it is bright and vibrant on the skyline and it does indeed have it's own personality in the park. Do I think it's a bit cheesy, oh of course. If they were to have an idea of repainting it at some point in it's future like I've said before it's sure to not disappoint. Look so far at what they've done with rides this year in that area.

I'll let them to it, many things that got changed that I always wanted got changed, many things I never thought would happen have happened. Things I never even though about to begin with have happened, they've done a fantastic job with the park just with what we see. Who knows what else is hidden inside the park that we haven't seen yet.

• Like 1

I am really curious what they are doing with Delirium. I know there has been some speculation of it getting a maXair paint job and while Delirium is starting to look similar to maXair, it's still looking quite different. I'm not sure how I feel about RED top of pendulum, yellow rest of pendulum, and orange disc. I mean it's looking too much like a spinning swinging fireball now LOL but it did need a paint job and I'm sure they are not done yet :) they still have 4 days left before media day to finish revamping everything. I am excited to see what it ends up looking like. It will look nice when they are all done, I'm sure.

• Like 2

/\You forgot to add your stuff about the Earth.

Anyway, I really do hope they do not go for the Maxair look, when it came to color schemes Delirium was truly one of the best. So far I do not like the orange and the checkers being gone, but as this is not the final product I can't say yet if I will truly not like it, looks like a giant miscolored match right now.

• Like 6