Miss Puff's Boating School

PKI Punk

Actually, I believe there is some sort of Spongebob Boatmobiles attraction that's in place at other Paramount Parks, that could also just be that, as I think the Boating School was set in an indoor themed environment. Whichever it is, those little boats are awesome, lol.

I would imagine that those boats are for a small boat flat ride, similar to the Huck`s Hot Rod`s at PKI, which are manufactured by Hampton. If it is what I am thinking about, the boats are attached to a center pole, and float in a circular moat of water and spin in circles just like the car ride by Hampton. I believe that Stricker`s Grove has a boat ride like this.

Kind off hard to tell from the picture just how big those boats are. If I had to guess, I would go along with 'coastersrz' and just say these are from a small kiddy ride kinda like the one pictured here from Strickers Grove:

user posted image

Anybody else get teary eyed when they seen the pics of them installing the eagles? smile.gif

I would imagine that those boats are for a small boat flat ride, similar to the Huck`s Hot Rod`s at PKI, which are manufactured by Hampton. If it is what I am thinking about, the boats are attached to a center pole, and float in a circular moat of water and spin in circles just like the car ride by Hampton. I believe that Stricker`s Grove has a boat ride like this.

That is what I am thinking. The Boating School ride seems more like a Car Ride like the Antique Cars then a kiddy Speedboat ride.

I hope we get that addams family ride someday it was to great of a concept to pass up PKI needs a dark ride /Coaster for thrill seekers dont get me wrong SDATHC is great but I would like to see something a little more spooky & themed to the max.I think Carowinds is getting Spongebob's Boatmoblies not spongebob's crash course boating school! headphone.gif