Adventure Port Construction Updates

IndyGuy4KI

I was happy when Mike Koontz said that Cedar Fair plans to continue to do the same level of theming with all new additions. With this, I hope Action Zone gets a new addition soon. I am also amazed with how great the area looks, especially considering that it came together in less than a year.

I also was happy when Mike Koontz said that he wanted as many trees saved as possible. I know parts of Adventure Port do lack shade, but I applaud Kings Island for saving most of the trees. The only area that saw a noticeable loss of trees is around Cargo Loco’s queue, but I do not know how that could have been avoided. I do like how the trees to the left of Adventure Express’ original entrance (now near Sol Spin’s exit) were preserved as well as the trees behind Sol Spin. The area in front of Enrique’s unfortunately lacks shade, but there were really no trees already there to work with.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I was happy when Mike Koontz said that Cedar Fair plans to continue to do the same level of theming with all new additions. With this, I hope Action Zone gets a new addition soon. I am also amazed with how great the area looks, especially considering that it came together in less than a year.

I also was happy when Mike Koontz said that he wanted as many trees saved as possible. I know parts of Adventure Port do lack shade, but I applaud Kings Island for saving most of the trees. The only area that saw a noticeable loss of trees is around Cargo Loco’s queue, but I do not know how that could have been avoided. I do like how the trees to the left of Adventure Express’ original entrance (now near Sol Spin’s exit) were preserved as well as the trees behind Sol Spin. The area in front of Enrique’s unfortunately lacks shade, but there were really no trees already there to work with.

Yes, I was glad to hear those things as well.  No much new information in the public comments that were made in the video that @RedSummit20self promoted his channel with, but good supplemental information. I do commend @IndyGuy4KI for getting a personal interview with the park president and insisting on nothing less. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

FYE coasters is still at it? Do you guys remember when he pretended he was being given a "construction tour" of Orion but then it turned out he was just back on the Dinosaurs Alive pathway snapping photos over a fence? Lmao.  :lol:

They are also not friendly. They have many 2nd accounts making fun of other enthusiasts and groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...