Expanding the Graveyard underneath Banshee.

Tr0y

I always thought it would be neat if rides / coasters that were removed would receive a gravestone and be placed underneath Banshee. It would be a good way to pay homage as well as add to the current theming of Banshee. They could definitely use some gravestones underneath the second half part of the ride.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Would most riders even see gravestones back there?

Most definitely, not to the extent of reading them so maybe move the ones that have no meaning back there and put the ride gravestones near the queue.

2 hours ago, Tr0y said:

I always thought it would be neat if rides / coasters that were removed would receive a gravestone and be placed underneath Banshee. It would be a good way to pay homage as well as add to the current theming of Banshee. They could definitely use some gravestones underneath the second half part of the ride.

What are your thoughts?

I a few weeks ago I decided to watch some old KI coaster announcements and I came across the Banshee announcement and if you look in the animated pov from 2013 it shows grave stones on the ground in between the 4th and 5th inversions as well as the 2nd loop and upward helix. Wonder why it was scraped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7SJctRFMY

• Like 1