Total Eclipse Of The Point

Total Eclipse of The Point
April 8, 2024 | 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Join us for Total Eclipse of The Point – a once-in-a-lifetime celestial celebration as Cedar Point sits directly in the path of totality. Visit the park before anyone else to experience the thrill of select rides on The Boardwalk and Kiddy Kingdom or savor specialty food and drinks at the Grand Pavilion Restaurant & Bar, all while enjoying a live DJ, kids' activities, games and more.

From the sandy shores of the beach to the elevated viewing decks at Grand Pavilion, Cedar Point is the place to be for this historic event. This is a limited-capacity event, so make sure you reserve your spot before it sells out! This is a ticketed event. You must have an Eclipse event ticket for April 8, 2024 to enter. Season Passes will not be valid on April 8, 2024 to visit the park or utilize parking during this event.

Total Eclipse of The Point | Solar Eclipse Event | Cedar Point

Tickets are on sale now! They went on sale this past Thursday...one day before I personally could snag the VIP experience which sold out on day 1 of sales. 

I was able to snag one of the $99 tickets. While the price is a bit steep for what is offered, I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity. 

41 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

I just hope if the weather doesn't cooperate and is a total bust, that people still feel they got their value.  Or worse if they cancelled the event, would they refund?

That could set the tone for their entire season...

For sure. I would hope they’d refund or let the $ go toward another event. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Orion-XL200 said:

Just checked the hotel I'm staying at and it's sold out for April 8th. Wanted to see if I could add a day on (the 7th) and the night had jumped to over $450! Crazy! 

They are making some fat cash that weekend. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

But Cedar Point is so unfair and mean holding this on a day many have school and work:P (sarcasm for those thinking I am serious lol)

I know! Too bad they didn't schedule the eclipse on the weekend :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orion-XL200 said:

The app shows Giant Wheel, though the website still doesn’t. Either way can’t wait!

IMG_1474.png

It's not the first time a CF park has provided conflicting information..and won't be the last LOL.

Tell us if the "make me whole" line is long on Monday :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

It's not the first time a CF park has provided conflicting information..and won't be the last LOL.

Tell us if the "make me whole" line is long on Monday :P

I'll be too busy having a good time :)

• Like 1