Gazillion Bubbles show reviews

BoddaH1994

I’m going to do a Tower Topics on this show, so I’m going to hold my opinion for the next few days; however, I would love to hear what you think?

IMG_0032.jpeg

Did you enjoy the show?

Did it live up to your expectations?

Would you like to see it come back?

I am interested in your thoughts. 

• Like 1

Cool show. A few things I thought seemed a little weird. 

I thought the intro was kind of odd. It said "known around the world". I really don't need to have cities from around the world pointed out. Then a countdown which I thought was kind of odd. Why was that not the first thing you saw in the intro? The kids seem to like it so I guess that's the main goal.

The laser portion of the show was cool, but it feels like it's missing something. I'm just not sure what it is. 

And the ending really stuck out to me. At the end it says scream if you want to see more. Then the host comes out and closes the show. I was expecting one last demonstration. I guess you were supposed to understand that meant more bubbles being poured out.

All in all, I thought it was a really cool show to watch and I really enjoyed seeing his demonstrations of what he can do with bubbles.

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re interested in more about the Gazillion Bubble show but can’t find anything beyond the blurb on KI’s channels, Don wrote an awesome article about the upcoming Dollywood version for his blog, including insights from their host, Melody Yang. 

https://themeparksbydon.com/melody-yang-and-the-gazillion-bubble-show-at-dollywood/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

If you’re interested in more about the Gazillion Bubble show but can’t find anything beyond the blurb on KI’s channels, Don wrote an awesome article about the upcoming Dollywood version for his blog, including insights from their host, Melody Yang. 

https://themeparksbydon.com/melody-yang-and-the-gazillion-bubble-show-at-dollywood/

Great article! 

• 2 weeks later...

My fiancé' and I got to see the show yesterday as a nice way to end our day of playing at the water park. Really enjoyed it. Lots of great use of light and dark. Great storytelling. Great interaction with the guests, especially the kids. Enjoyed the laser dance a lot! Overall this was a very fun show and I am very grateful the extended it out so we could have a chance to see it. I was impressed to say the least. Just a great time! 

• Like 3

I saw the 5pm final show on Sunday with @DJSkyFoxx, and now that I have experienced it I will say I would truly like to see it return!  When I initially saw this announced, my initial thought was that it was going to be hokey and I was saying to myself "How have we declined from Cirque' to this?", and now that Ive seen the show my mind has been changed in a big way.  Being honest, I was the one screaming the loudest in the entire theater when the "scream if you want more" screens were displayed, I wanted more of what I'd just seen.  There were portions that were light, fun, and entertaining, portions that were technical and made me really enjoy observing what he was doing and how he was doing it, some portions that were meaningful and powerful that hit me, and I wish I could see it agai

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Orion-XL200 said:

I never made it to see the show, I'm sort of sad that I didn't...but also not. If it were extended again or came back next year I'd attempt to see it.

It's at Dollywood for a couple more weeks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Timchat2 said:

The show is almost certainly going to return to Kings Island by next summer. I suppose if the scheduling allowed it could even return as soon as Tricks and Treats.

A Halloween themed version of this would be rad!

• Like 3