park dress code?

becca011906

I remember a LONG time ago when we went that girls/women had to wear shirts over their swim suit tops while in KI, but not the water park, ect. is this still the way it's done?

Also does the water park provide life jackets for kids??? or is it better to bring your own?

I remember a LONG time ago when we went that girls/women had to wear shirts over their swim suit tops while in KI, but not the water park, ect. is this still the way it's done?

Also does the water park provide life jackets for kids??? or is it better to bring your own?

I have no Idea of a rule about ladys wearing bikini tops? And in the Boomerang Bay, over by The Great Barrier Reef on the right side I belive, theres ranks of free lifejackets for kids. And the park doesn't allow guests to use there own, that I do know wink.gif .

Actually shoes and shirt are require on all rides in any amusement park in Ohio, per the Ohio Revised Code. In fact, just yesterday my brother informed me that one of the managers was enforcing this rule at Coney. If they had a swimsuit top on they had to put a shirt on over it. However, in years past Coney has been somewhat lax on that rule. Needless to say, they ended up allowing riders yesterday who had on just a swimsuit top. However, if you have no shoes, then you will not be permitted to ride.

Shirts must be worn over bathing suit tops in the main park. I do know they won't let you ride if you only have a bathing suit top on, in the main park.

I saw alot of ladys with no shirt worn over their bathing suit tops in the main park on the rides.

I`ve had people take their shoes off before getting on the Ferris Wheel at Coney. They seem to think that they will fall off? At Coney, the problem ride is the Scream Machine, when you get people purposefully kicking their shoes off. Sometimes they kick them out of the ride area. That`s just asking for trouble.

about the life jackets... coming from a lifeguard...

Jackets are provided, free of charge, they are all over the place and the only rides that kids can not wear them down are Down Under Thunder, Awesome Aussie Twister, and Bondi Pipeline (all of which require you be 48 inches tall) The jackets are located all over the place: the wave pool, there is a huge box of them right next to Kookaburra Bay (it says "life vests" on it, there are usually some hanging on the ropes by jackaroo landing, and there are some at the top of Sydney Sidewinder and Snowy River Rampage.

I hope that is all the information you need, if not ask any lifeguard when you get there.

was at the park on Tuesday.... it you can tell summer is in FULL-BLOOM. Young girls sporting "muffin-tops."

for the vocabulary-challenged, a muffin-top is worn usually by a girl.... who really SHOULDN'T be wearing it. Muffin-tops being with tight jeans (or shorts) followed by any type of top (bikini or T) just as long as the area above the belly-button is exposed..... and the belly jiggles over the waistline. Much like a muffin will when you bake it.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there were BUNCHES of the yesterday. Keep it up ladies, lookin good.....................

• 1 year later...

[quote name=kjkjkj' date='Jun 7 2006, 01:05 PM

and Delerium

' post='121967]

Actually If I'm not mistaken I don't know much I'm new here but at pictures I have been looking through you can take your shoes off on the Zephyr,Drop Zone, Delerium, Face Off/Invertigo, and Rugrats Runaway Reptar. I mean I was looking through pictures of rides and noticed this so I don't know if anything could've changed.

Very Old topic! Please try referring not to do that. This was about 2 years ago!

Sorry I didn't know it was from that long ago I must not have seen date on it my bad.

No harm there.

I'd rather see someone actually use the search function than go and say, "i don't know if this has been discussed."

Not to mention that you are NOT a moderator Haunted Trail Co-Owner. It is our jobs (the site`s moderators) to determine when an old topic that is revived is not worthy of being revived. And as Wooferbear mentioned, it is nice to see someone using the search function of the forums, rather then starting a new topic that has been discussed in a half dozen threads already!

Speaking of dress codes, or lack thereof, why is it when you get in line for a ride, its always by the most rude, obnoxious, loud, foul-mouthed young person in the park? I never used to put any thought into it, but now I look around before I enter a queue, knowing I'm going to to have to spend a considerable amount of time around who just walked in ahead of me, and who is following me in.

Very Old topic! Please try referring not to do that. This was about 2 years ago!

Sorry I didn't know it was from that long ago I must not have seen date on it my bad.

No harm there.

I'd rather see someone actually use the search function than go and say, "i don't know if this has been discussed."

I came in here to post this. The search works remarkably well if you use it.

My wife always complains about the young gals with the breasts peaking out everywhere...I always try to agree with her..but on teh inside I'm saying.." YEAHHH BABY!" Of course I'm 42...and I feel like a pervert for looking at these young things...but...the blood still flows in these veins..I gotta look...I'm human :P

I know that at Cedar Point, they allow people to take their shirt and shoes off and lay them on the ground by the entrances of some of the main park water rides. Is this happening at Kings Island now? My dad has feet problems, so he hates getting his shoes wet. He walks around really really slow for the rest of the day if they get wet.