Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

As far as construction goes. There is nothing. Those "future tunnels" were just the beginnings of footings, as I assumed..

I feel like I can guess the ride will go up the lift like we have guessed.. Turn down, to the right. Loop, the go up and into a dive loop that angles left. And that'll put you in line with where it looks like the footings head. (Assumingly) under the lift.

If I had to guess, that is.

(I'll post pics when I get home. Its hard through 3g, though there's nothing for guests to see as far as 2014 construction goes. Its something else apparently as many should have assumed)

As far as construction goes. There is nothing. Those "future tunnels" were just the beginnings of footings, as I assumed..

I feel like I can guess the ride will go up the lift like we have guessed.. Turn down, to the right. Loop, the go up and into a dive loop that angles left. And that'll put you in line with where it looks like the footings head. (Assumingly) under the lift.

(I'll post pics when I get home. Its hard through 3g, though there's nothing for guests to see as far as 2014 construction goes. Its something else apparently as many should have assumed)

Like this you say: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/page-222#entry530800

;-)

Like this you say: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/page-222#entry530800

;-)

Yes :) .. Only I used a Dive loop. ;p

I was aware someone had made the prediction. I just haven't seen enough footings to "support" it till now. IMHO

• Like 1

Don't see this anywhere on the thread. Anyone see this?

Seriously people? Why are we posting things we already posted and yes it was already posted! We've been talking about it for an hour or so, read the thread. Some of these people are driving me insane especially TheVortex. Let me ask something, why did you post I'm back...not once but twice. Who the hell cares, first off you can't spell or write and you are giving out false information and information that is useless to this thread. Don't write posts say crap like, Hi....I got a doggie today, or as Vortex would put it....I gut dog taday. I am sorry for being an ass but some people need to learn not to be so...foolish or annoying.

I believe that tweet has more to do with the new survivor stories campaign.

That is my guess. I was a little bit sad when I seen the latest tweet.

Kings Island@KingsIslandPR

Survivor stories debuted around the Eiffel Tower today as part of the 4th annual KI for the Cure campaign. http://www.visitkingsisland.com/forthecure

• Like 1

I don't understand how people think that every darn tweet by Don has something to do with project 2014....who knows, this won't be his last tweet today. Seriously people, if Don tweeted I like apples, do you? You all would be " OMG the new coaster is about apples, omg, then 50 posts about darn apples"

My god, do you guys not read the rules. I mean I understand I cursed a bit but I am making a point. Also for those wondering I've been on this site since 05 under a different name so don't think that I am one of those new members ranting.

• Like 10

One word posts and spamming the forums are prohibited by the Terms of Service.

Please stop.

You guys are so quick to jump down someone's neck. I was on a mobile device and didn't see the post.

Sorry for the one word response

;-)

Yes :) .. Only I used a Dive loop. ;p

I was aware someone had made the prediction. I just haven't seen enough footings to "support" it till now. IMHO

Yeah, I said it's more likely a dive loop and the pic is of a dive loop. lol

But it's good to see more people coming to the same conclusions.